X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bernardo View Post
    Perhaps,
    1. don't be too straight jacketed in one's view, with a strong notion of what's right and wrong
    2. don't be too oversensitive?
    3. don't attack everyone who has an alternative point of view.

Lastly, perhaps reflect on why someone wants to give you a bad rating

oh a new member that joined after devilbB. anyway anyone that joined after him i don really take much in acc what he or she have to offer. after all we can have multiple acc correct? sorry if i am too frank, that is ME, hope u don mind me honest. yah lucky i never do any of the above 4 things that u mentioned yah bro oyster was correct in some sense if not all, not to worry k that y we are all here to discuss and improve but hor still cant find out y that guy wanan give me a bad rating. just see what he rates me. it stated there himself, just because he is too sensitive and do not like me in saying some watches r useless haha. if thsi is not the only sensible answer as to y i was rated, i also dono what to do lei? haha. i-rating is supposed to be given for a deal that has taken place. come lets do a test on human behaviour. i give u a bad rating now. pls kindly reflect y i give u a bad rating

Comment

Agreed with you.

There must be a system to control Neg feedback. If no, everyone will go about giving bad feedback.

Maybe Neg feedback must go thru Moderators before the system pass the feedback and Good and valid reason must be given.

Moderators pls consider my suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
        oh a new member that joined after devilbB. anyway anyone that joined after him i don really take much in acc what he or she have to offer. after all we can have multiple acc correct? sorry if i am too frank, that is ME, hope u don mind me honest. yah lucky i never do any of the above 4 things that u mentioned yah bro oyster was correct in some sense if not all, not to worry k that y we are all here to discuss and improve but hor still cant find out y that guy wanan give me a bad rating. just see what he rates me. it stated there himself, just because he is too sensitive and do not like me in saying some watches r useless haha. if thsi is not the only sensible answer as to y i was rated, i also dono what to do lei? haha. i-rating is supposed to be given for a deal that has taken place. come lets do a test on human behaviour. i give u a bad rating now. pls kindly reflect y i give u a bad rating

hahah Bernardo, i thought u call me don attack ppl with alternative views? now u cant take my views is it and give me a bad rating? haha so much for a person that says this and do another. haiz cant make it really haha. i think it a misfortune to have ppl like devilbB and u in this forum that anyhow uses the i-rating system. by the way don worry k, i wont be like the both of u. i respect this site. amybe to u and devilbB thsi site means nothing to u but to me and alot of other ppl it is a very important site. haha so u see another exapmle of no transaction but just because of different views a rating can be easily given. i think moderators, it time to act.

Comment

I am sorry that people must be aware that they are dealing with a person
          prone to childish tantrums. You are so pathetic and vulnerable. A little poke,
          and you go all haywire with your childish responses.

Go beat yourself up again with every little comment someone makes.

Poor pathethic fella.

Comment

Originally posted by The One View Post
            Agreed with you.

There must be a system to control Neg feedback. If no, everyone will go about giving bad feedback.

Maybe Neg feedback must go thru Moderators before the system pass the feedback and Good and valid reason must be given.

Moderators pls consider my suggestions.
            Good suggestion. Need someone to highlight through feedback system
            childish trader/seller/buyer

Comment

I am sorry that people must be aware that they are dealing with a person
              prone to childish tantrums. You are so pathetic and vulnerable. A little poke,
              and you go all haywire with your childish responses.

Go beat yourself up again with every little comment someone makes.

Poor pathethic fella.

haha, who the guy here now who throw tantrums? what happened to your ideas of don attack personal views? haha and of cos i will not go into personal attack like what u have just did to me. u and devilbB are just not the same as level as me, and god i am glad i am not haha

Comment

Good suggestion. Need someone to highlight through feedback system
                childish trader/seller/buyer

haha u a joker. now u said feedback system is for trader/seller/buyer. then y u rate me since i am not a trader, a seller or a buyer to u. haha cant make it, cant make it haiz

Comment

See what I mean. So easy to set you off....you are your own worse enemy...
                  the devil has nothing to do with what you are.....

Comment

See what I mean. So easy to set you off....you are your own worse enemy...
                    the devil has nothing to do with what you are.....

haha, we will let ppl read through all these exchange and see who is kanna set off?

Comment

yo..chill it out ppl....afterall it is a watch forum..not a private bashing forum....
                      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                        yo..chill it out ppl....afterall it is a watch forum..not a private bashing forum....
                        Don worry bro, i will not make it personal like what Bernardo just did. funny lei, he just said respects other ppl views and now just because i replied and he go about giving me a bad rating, and said alot about me. so much for his 1st post of don take it personal. by the way if u r really keen, it free to read the whole thread and see if i have ever been rude to him in the 1st place. the real reason is that he cant take any alternative views and still dares to said in the 1st place pls respects our ppl views. haha and the most i said about him is canntot make it. lok what he said about me? nvm, since it a open forum, all what r been exchanged can be seen by ppl of the public and we shall soon know we r really childish? pathetic? and watever things that he mentioned cheer up

Comment

Wah! See Feilong Superlaojiao also come out to kill the fire.

hey! you all can debate and debate but please la don't misuse the ratings system.

Forum is for selling/buying and discussion. We must be rational la.

Please Stop! and start debate nevermind la.

Comment

well..as far as i can see, just let the matter rest..afterall it is been flogged to death liao...it sadden me to see the the thread to be digressing into this point...it is such a fun place to be...turn the attention to watches...thanks for letting me voice out my opinion ya ....peace...

Comment

Originally posted by The One View Post
                              Wah! See Feilong Superlaojiao also come out to kill the fire.

hey! you all can debate and debate but please la don't misuse the ratings system.

Forum is for selling/buying and discussion. We must be rational la.

Please Stop! and start debate nevermind la.

this i agree, and apprently both devilabB and Bernado misuse the ratings. maybe both of them cant take my views that y 1st i am kanna rated by them both and more worse kanna personal attacks by Bernado. haha Bro Bernado, care to tell me y u said to respect other ppl views and now just because my views are different from yours u gave me a bad rating and said a lot of things about me? hw does my views differ from u makes me childish? pathetic? like this u talk can liao, y need a forum? like this hw to discuss? so easy get a good rating or bad rating. y not we vote each other anyhow? then the rating for what?

Comment

the rating system is meant for sales references i suppose..not for rating each members....simple system mah...if you get good and honest deal then rate accordingly lar...if not juz rate not good...how come haf to make until so complicated?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X