No announcement yet.

Submariner Glass CRACK -- OMG !! Need help to replace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pls hack the movement, meaing pull the whole crown out to the last position to the it from moving.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      $200+ for the glass at RSC If i m not wrong
      I am not aware it is so cheap. Thanks for the info.

Comment

I feel for you bro ..
        Life is easy with directions
        -----------------------------
        posting items for sale in signature is not allowed

Comment

yup same here.. hopefully ur green sub will be back working good soon!

Comment

It must be a heart pain. Should go back to RSC. Peace of mind and for share brand new and genuine part and should also include water proof test.

Comment

Heartpain to learn abt your misadventure...hope i can help a bit.
              I sent it my Sub 16610 for crystal replacment as there was a small chip. Collected it on Fri
              Total Cost is $269.15.

But, im not quite sure for ur case. Did the crystals shatter and damage the watch hands? or crack only?
              Likely, they will tell u that they need to let the technicians open up the watch for assessment, b4 they can quote you.
              "we will need to chk if movement is damage a not...watch nd servicing a not etc."

Mine is cheaper bcoz it is only crystal replacement n nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by gohaj View Post
                I am not aware it is so cheap. Thanks for the info.
                Haha...to be honest, Rolex servicing and parts is one of the most reasonable comparing to other similar big names.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Haha...to be honest, Rolex servicing and parts is one of the most reasonable comparing to other similar big names.
                  +1! U are right!

My Pam177 fell and glass had a hairline crack. Cost 700 for replacement & service. Thereafter I sold the watch and gave up on Panerai.
                  I'm in bad company........

Comment

Originally posted by t28 View Post
                    +1! U are right!

My Pam177 fell and glass had a hairline crack. Cost 700 for replacement & service. Thereafter I sold the watch and gave up on Panerai.

Yeah but as usual people sure complain. Wait till they try Patek or AP

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
                      It must be a heart pain. Should go back to RSC. Peace of mind and for share brand new and genuine part and should also include water proof test.
                      +1 for that. Original watch should go back to original equipment manufacturer to ease your mind, yada yada. If it's cost you're concerned about, you wouldn't have gotten a rolex right?
                      Beep Beep!!!!!

Comment

To All My bro,

I have just send my Green Sub on my smash Sapphire to RSC....it will take them 1 month to get it completely overhaul...the damage $1112...it's really expensive but I simply have get it fix...loved my green sub...

Comment

Originally posted by bedok8888 View Post
                          To All My bro,

I have just send my Green Sub on my smash Sapphire to RSC....it will take them 1 month to get it completely overhaul...the damage $1112...it's really expensive but I simply have get it fix...loved my green sub...
                          All the best to your green sub. The 1 month waiting period is long but bo bian. I can lend u mine in the mean time. Hehe.
                          Beep Beep!!!!!

Comment

WOW! Tats alot of damage 2 the watch & your pocket leh. Hope ur green sub gets repaired soon & meanwhile hav another watch as backup ya? Cheers mate!

Rolex owner since 2010
                            Previously owned:
                            Explorer II(216570) black dial AN serial
                            GMT-Master II(116710LN) AN serial
                            Current collection:
                            Datejust 36(116234) V serial
                            GMT-Master II(116713LN) AN serial
                            Upcoming/Wishlist:
                            "Hulk" green sub(116610LV)

Comment

Yes..i going back to using my Omega Seamaster (boy version) which I bought about 10 years ago...it's still functioning up to the mark

if that's failed, can always fall back to my 2 IWC, PP, another manual wind seamaster, Seiko...small collection but no where close to the Bro in this forum...had to stop buying my favourite Milgauss, Grand Seiko, DSSD, Daytona

must save up the $$$

Comment

Smashed? care to share how you got it smashed as i thought it's quite tough?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X