No announcement yet.

Price for a submariner 14060m non cosc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price for a submariner 14060m non cosc.

Can anyone advise me on the price for a 2003 dated 14060m submariner?
    Only come with watch and card.
    My dad was offered 5.5k to sell the watch to him. And he was considering to buy it for me. But I was skeptical so ask him to wait while I check out the price. Is 5.5k a good price for a 2003 non date sub? Or can it go lower? Cause as much as I want the watch as it'll be a neat present from my dad, I don't want my to waste too much money and get squeezed. Please advise. Thanks. ))

Need advice on pricing for 2003 non date submariner. 14060m non cosc.

Can anyone advise me on the price for a 2003 dated 14060m submariner?
    Only come with watch and card.
    My dad was offered 5.5k to sell the watch to him. And he was considering to buy it for me. But I was skeptical so ask him to wait while I check out the price. Is 5.5k a good price for a 2003 non date sub? Or can it go lower? Cause as much as I want the watch as it'll be a neat present from my dad, I don't want my to waste too much money and get squeezed. Please advise. Thanks. ))

Comment

You can check the sold items to get a rough gauge. I would estimate it to be about 5k the most

Comment

Year 2003 should be an 'F' series watch? Not in full set? A little ex IMO.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I think the price is on the high side too... Check out the garage and the sold item to have an rough idea of how much should you pay for the watch... Cheers
          Current:
          No More Liao...

Comment

It's a 2003 dated 14060m model. What series I'm not so sure.
            But the condition is not bad considering its a 10 year watch. Just minor hairline scratches. Nothing too major. Should look perfect after servicing and polishing. It's the 2 line dial one.
            I would love to get it any day. But it's a intended present from my dad. So I don't want my dad to spend if its not worth it. A friend presented it to him to see if he wants to get it for me as its redeemed from a pawn shop. Or should I ask my dad to counter offer with another price instead?

Comment

a fresh rolex service is $1,000.

i sold my no date sub, G series from late 2011, for 5.6k a month ago. still in warranty until late this year.

if you deduct a factory service "value" of $600 to $1,000 that essentially means my near mint sub (unpolished and bracelet has not even been worn), costs about 4.6k to 5k.

what do you think of the value of your 2003 sub now?

personally i would not pay more than 4.6k for the watch you're looking at. it's better to throw another $750 in and buy a watch with a better/more recent service history.
              “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Thanks everyone for the advise.
                Decided to ask my dad to let go of the offer instead.
                Don't want him to waste unnecessary money.
                Thanks everyone. Thanks. ))

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X