Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is a good place/shop to sell lady rolex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is a good place/shop to sell lady rolex?

Hi

Need advice from fellow bros regarding which shop is a good place to sell a lady datejust rolex half gold V series ('04)?

I understand sg-roc is the place to sell but am unsure about the market price of this piece.

So would like it to be appraised and get some idea of the market value?

Thanks.

sorry unable to post photos due to low post count.

Comment

some details i manage to get from the web.

Rolex 18k/SS Lady Datejust Champagne Roman Dial

Comment

Originally posted by eloquentsilencee View Post
        Hi

Need advice from fellow bros regarding which shop is a good place to sell a lady datejust rolex half gold V series ('04)?

I understand sg-roc is the place to sell but am unsure about the market price of this piece.

So would like it to be appraised and get some idea of the market value?

Thanks.
        Try buy from Precision located near Raffles Hosp...Bugis Area...check their website...brought Rolex before from them...price reasonable...only hindrance is need pay cash over counter...personally prefer nets or credit cards cos not safe to carry cash in Spore...nearest ATM is inside Raffles Hosp...FYIP...

If sell, then I think best price my personal experience so far is with Alfred Pang...located in Peace Center...think he tend to give a high price...but then again other bros n sis may have better experience elsewhere...Cheers

PM me your watch n how much u looking at offloading pls...mayb interested as scouting one...thks!
        My collection

Rolex DateJust 16014,
        Rolex DateJust 16233,
        Rolex Submariner 16613LN
        Rolex GMT-Master IIC 116713LN
        Rolex Daytona 116523 (Champagne Gold Dial with Diamonds)
        Rolex Day-Day 1803, 18038 & 18238
        Omega Seamaster TT Polaris
        Omega Speedmaster Professional 1861Moonwatch

Wishlist:
        Short Term Hunt, YM

Long Term Hunt,
        Rolex DayDate, Omega Cal. 321 and 861 Professional SpeedMaster Moon-watch.

Comment

Just try a pawn shop?

Comment

when a few shops at chinatown, was quoted quite low and not to my MIL expectation.

Yet to try pawn shop. Maybe will do so. Hoping to get a better price.

Thanks

Comment

dont go pawn shop...low quote.
              try china town People park Centre or Complex lor...
              many preowned shops...

Comment

dun sell to preown shop, they will quote you very low price, unless you trade then got bargaining power
                dun ever sell to pawn shop, especially those who also sell watches
                they quote you super duper low price, but if you see one that is similiar to yours
                ask the price, you will be shocked !
                best place is still here ! SG-ROC
                Just be prepared to wait for the right buyer to come along.
                Do your home work and you will know roughly how much to price for selling
                and also be prepared for low ballers,plenty of them ....I suspect they are from the shops ! ! !
                good luck

Comment

Hi all

Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Can PM me the address of this Alfred Pang you have mentioned? Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Kohky26 View Post
                    Try buy from Precision located near Raffles Hosp...Bugis Area...check their website...brought Rolex before from them...price reasonable...only hindrance is need pay cash over counter...personally prefer nets or credit cards cos not safe to carry cash in Spore...nearest ATM is inside Raffles Hosp...FYIP...

If sell, then I think best price my personal experience so far is with Alfred Pang...located in Peace Center...think he tend to give a high price...but then again other bros n sis may have better experience elsewhere...Cheers

PM me your watch n how much u looking at offloading pls...mayb interested as scouting one...thks!

Comment

So far sg roc still give the highest price in terms of couple of hundreds more

Comment

Dear all...sorry too low count on post....therefore i cant post a thread to buy....

I am keen to buy a rolex lady datejust with certs/box...not more than 6 years.. Any offer? Pls kindly PM me...Tks.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X