16233-is 6.5 k worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16233-is 6.5 k worth it?

good evening everyone.saw this watch at a pawnshop recently..model is 16233 blue vignette with big diamonds(116233) in attached video.just wondering is 6.5k reasonable?bracelet has minimum stretch.its a T-series,which if im not wrong its circa 96/7.no box/papers.please advice guys.wll look forward to hearing input from the contributors out there.. am also looking for a better deal over here at sg-roc..hoping to get a set with b and p..fingers crossed

Originally posted by Tawfiq
    i will skip the purchase , reason is = No box & paper !!!
    thanks for the tip

Comment

Price a bit steep. 6k in reasonably good condition may consider. The dial is nice though ...
      Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Originally posted by ngokyc View Post
        Price a bit steep. 6k in reasonably good condition may consider. The dial is nice though ...
        hi ngokyc..it looks better in person..the blue is to die for..hehee..hv to agree with u..a friend of mine who is also a rolex enthusiast mentioned that 5,8k will be a good deal..moreover it doesn't come with box n papers

Comment

No box n papers... Dunno the history.... Seller can tell u all kind of beautiful stories, but no proof.
          Could be stolen watch too. Not worth it. Price should be 4-5k with no box and papers.

Comment

Originally posted by jackpereira67 View Post
            hi ngokyc..it looks better in person..the blue is to die for..hehee..hv to agree with u..a friend of mine who is also a rolex enthusiast mentioned that 5,8k will be a good deal..moreover it doesn't come with box n papers
            Probably u would want to neg abit since the dial worth to die for? Lol ...
            Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Originally posted by ngokyc View Post
              Probably u would want to neg abit since the dial worth to die for? Lol ...
              5.8-6k will be a good price..was on the fone with the sales lady earlier..she mentioned she cat lower as the diamonds are "big diamonds" but she said if I was really interested can come down to discuss..whatever that's supposed to mean..hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Gcw7 View Post
                No box n papers... Dunno the history.... Seller can tell u all kind of beautiful stories, but no proof.
                Could be stolen watch too. Not worth it. Price should be 4-5k with no box and papers.
                yes ur rite gcw7..i bought a preowned datejust from one of the pawnshops..when I took it to RSC..i found out that the dial wasn't original.they quoted me 1.7k to restore it to factory state..of which I said nvm,its okay..ill live with it..hehe

Comment

good evening everyone.saw this watch at a pawnshop recently..model is 16233 blue vignette with big diamonds(116233) in attached video.just wondering is 6.5k reasonable?bracelet has minimum stretch.its a T-series,which if im not wrong its circa 96/7.no box/papers.please advice guys.wll look forward to hearing input from the contributors out there.. am also looking for a better deal over here at sg-roc..hoping to get a set with b and p..fingers crossed
                  The pawnshop is it in the west side? Saw one in the west side but the bracelet they change it to another design.
                  Original is jubilee bracelet like the video.

Comment

yes ur rite gcw7..i bought a preowned datejust from one of the pawnshops..when I took it to RSC..i found out that the dial wasn't original.they quoted me 1.7k to restore it to factory state..of which I said nvm,its okay..ill live with it..hehe
                    When buy from pre-own shops, ask them write on the invoice 'If watch & parts verify by RSC not 100% authentic, FULL refund'.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy View Post
                      The pawnshop is it in the west side? Saw one in the west side but the bracelet they change it to another design.
                      Original is jubilee bracelet like the video.
                      pawnshop is in bedok..bracelet was jubilee..the one u saw has an oyster bracelet?did u see the price bro?

Comment

When buy from pre-own shops, ask them write on the invoice 'If watch & parts verify by RSC not 100% authentic, FULL refund'.
                        yes a friend of mine also mentioned that to me.thanks for the advice freddy

Comment

Has anyone tried this before and gotten the full refund?
                          My friend tried it and the diamond bezel was after market, he tried to get a full refund for it but was told to leave.
                          Reason given I cannot remember clearly but it was something to do with as long as the watch leaves the shop, it is considered sold and no refund will be entertained as before purchasing the watch, the shop has already asked him to check clearly before buying.

Comment

Originally posted by Bestbuy View Post
                            Has anyone tried this before and gotten the full refund?
                            My friend tried it and the diamond bezel was after market, he tried to get a full refund for it but was told to leave.
                            Reason given I cannot remember clearly but it was something to do with as long as the watch leaves the shop, it is considered sold and no refund will be entertained as before purchasing the watch, the shop has already asked him to check clearly before buying.
                            I wonder too, as RSC gives verbal authentication only, will the pawn shop acknowledge? Anyone one with successful refund experience?

Comment

pawnshop is in bedok..bracelet was jubilee..the one u saw has an oyster bracelet?did u see the price bro?
                              Yup, oyster bracelet. Was quoted $6250 after discount.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X