Fake DS sported!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake DS sported!

Went shopping at JB and out of Q went to see those fake shop selling fake goods. Than to my surprise saw this Rolex DS for sale, one with a jap movement and the top grade the so call swiss movement. I must say the top grade fake is very very well make even the creramic bel and the tit back. Careful everyone out there.

Thats fast! so whats the price for the 'Chiong' one?

Comment

Wah...so fast got fake DSSD? Ya, i also wanna know the price and how does it look like? Any photos to show us?

Comment

china already making if that is what you want to know. as for price no idea, nor do i care
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

I thought I have told you I saw my friend's fake DSSD? I took some photos to practice my photo-taking skills.. This is only for my private collection, I implore you guys here not to distribute the photos. I just put it here as requested. Tolong hor, I dont promote fake stuff k? We should have some experts tell me what is wrong here like photohunt...

Comment

The lume is already a dead giveaway. Looks like they reused the hands from other fake subs rather than remake them .. but probably once on-hand stocks run out, they'll fix that problem.

Comment

but lume if come out more money can let overseas pple do one.. I still think its scary **** esp noobs like me..

Comment

can fool the hawker centre idiot, but for hardcore collectors/hobbist, some dead giveaways. having said that, this shows how much resources are being put into the counterfeit of high priced merchandise. soon we will be using fake macbooks too
                Blue 6694
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                  can fool the hawker centre idiot, but for hardcore collectors/hobbist, some dead giveaways. having said that, this shows how much resources are being put into the counterfeit of high priced merchandise. soon we will be using fake macbooks too
                  i have seen some i tell you i can't even tell which is fake at one glance..made so close to the real thing. And best part they were placed side by side hor! Unless you study them hard enuf than you can tell...takes me a while to tell which is fake.

Comment

I heard this is only the entry level one, some of them fitted real bezel, dials and hands... WTH, how to know sia? Anyway, though most people here know their stuff, I believe a lot of them dont, not necessary hawker uncles... I willing to bet my last penny that a lot of them outside even for well-educated people buy rolex just because it is damn shiok and beefy.. They have no idea at all... They think fake watches are ticking, cheap looking and made of lousy materials... I think my dad is one of them... but who cares, he only wears seiko

Comment

date is not centered and the luminous portion of the pearl on the bezel is not recessed, that's all i can spot.
                      St Augustine "The present of things past is memory, the present of things present is sight, and the present of things future is expectation."

Comment

the lume was laughable you wear to zouk or any club.... confirm people will say "cool!"
                        Blue 6694
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

lol, but most of the time the lume is too weak to show its grainyness...

Comment

Swiss movement and its very well made ceramic bezel, tit back and the weight going for 600+ as for the lower grade japan movement and easily sported fake going 300. The SE still can show you the picture and confirm + chop if not fake enough can give back and refund. Wah good service SE man !

Comment

But it would also be interesting to see if the micro-glide adjustment works on the fakes too. From what I've seen, its not that easy to engineer.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X