Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel scared to get robbed when wearing your Rolex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you feel scared to get robbed when wearing your Rolex?

I was in a ulu Katong SC toilet sometime back, at the urinal doing my business, and these two firece looking Ah Beng came and do their business, one on each side. Now these old bloody urinal don't have partition, so I am holding my brother and you know Rolex SS is quite large n shining, and one of them kept looking at it. I was hoping he was pervert looking at my ahem, brother but I could tell that he was looking at my watch so i got quite scared cause after he finish he went over to his friend and say something and they both keep looking at me from the side of their eyes and wash their hands slowly at the sink.

Lucky, a Father and his small son came into the toilet and so I quickly siam from there. I am short and small size so I would probably be no problem to bash and steal from.

Dunno lah, maybe I am paranoid because SS Rolex not worth to steal... But have any of you felt a little afraid to use your Rolex, especially Gold or diamond model?
    -----------------------------------------
    Bought In '97
    Rolex SS Submariner Date 16610 [T-series]

so far i feel pretty safe in sg.....even though i have worn my rolex watches to malaysia and korea.......oso alright lah

but most often i wear my hamilton khaki to malaysia....hehe
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

I tink SG is pretty safe la.... then again, it best to follow advises... tat is nvr to be showy with such stuffs... nvr flaunt, etc...

I would recommend you to wear this into johor tho.. lol
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Pull down your sleeves and walk in bright areas.

Comment

Originally posted by sexyboy16 View Post
          Pull down your sleeves and walk in bright areas.
          He he, must invest in long sleeve shirt Long time no work in office so never buy.

Worse thing i think is wear good fake Rolex and then kena robbed, ha ha ha
          Bought In '97
          Rolex SS Submariner Date 16610 [T-series]

Comment

If wear fake Rolex and get rob, the robber is stupid.

But if we get hurt in the process, it's more worst.

Comment

Originally posted by sexyboy16 View Post
              If wear fake Rolex and get rob, the robber is stupid.

But if we get hurt in the process, it's more worst.

Hahah.. in a way.. u dun lose out much...

Hopefully u dun get hurt la tat is...

What if the robber has been visiting our forum... and he is a rolex lover.. so knows how to c fakes.. wun it piss him off when he rob some1 then found out he is wearing a fake rolex..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                Hahah.. in a way.. u dun lose out much...

Hopefully u dun get hurt la tat is...

What if the robber has been visiting our forum... and he is a rolex lover.. so knows how to c fakes.. wun it piss him off when he rob some1 then found out he is wearing a fake rolex..
                Hahaha...some are professional 1..then know how to see.

Some gong-gong one..see got the crown on the watch just take..

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                  so far i feel pretty safe in sg.....even though i have worn my rolex watches to malaysia and korea.......oso alright lah

but most often i wear my hamilton khaki to malaysia....hehe
                  Yeah not much of a problem here la...Hey..I have a Hamilton Khaki automatic also...for normal day wear. Btw is Hamilton popular in s'pore? Not really right?

Comment

Actually depends on where you go lor..if you go places like hotel,country clubs,restaurant,...dun can relax abit.

You go to the ulu ulu place then u be careful abit

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      Yeah not much of a problem here la...Hey..I have a Hamilton Khaki automatic also...for normal day wear. Btw is Hamilton popular in s'pore? Not really right?
                      Sure got ppl that love Hamilton in SG la... tho maybe not so much la..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by GameBoy2Go View Post
                        I was in a ulu Katong SC toilet sometime back, at the urinal doing my business, and these two firece looking Ah Beng came and do their business, one on each side. Now these old bloody urinal don't have partition, so I am holding my brother and you know Rolex SS is quite large n shining, and one of them kept looking at it. I was hoping he was pervert looking at my ahem, brother but I could tell that he was looking at my watch so i got quite scared cause after he finish he went over to his friend and say something and they both keep looking at me from the side of their eyes and wash their hands slowly at the sink.

Lucky, a Father and his small son came into the toilet and so I quickly siam from there. I am short and small size so I would probably be no problem to bash and steal from.

Dunno lah, maybe I am paranoid because SS Rolex not worth to steal... But have any of you felt a little afraid to use your Rolex, especially Gold or diamond model?
                        Knn... anyone touches my babies... me turn to = Steven Seagal liao... break arms break legs... neck cannot break cos later charged for murder...

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleK View Post
                          Knn... anyone touches my babies... me turn to = Steven Seagal liao... break arms break legs... neck cannot break cos later charged for murder...

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                            You really Si Bei Eng...so fast replied liao... cannot tahan you... almost every thread you also around... hmmm... you = wondering spirit har?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleK View Post
                              You really Si Bei Eng...so fast replied liao... cannot tahan you... almost every thread you also around... hmmm... you = wondering spirit har?

Shhhh ... now still early... need to warm up motor before i 'start work'..

so now post here first lor..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X