Buying rolex in perth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying rolex in perth

Hi all is there any rolex AD in perth? my friend is currently in perth so might

ask him to buy for me. got the tax refund, exchange rate make it cheaper to

buy there right.

Thanks

saw from rolex forum there is 2 AD

Rosendorffs - Hay Street Mall, Perth; &
    Smales Jewellers - Rokeby Road, Subiaco

116710c is retailing at A$8750 can get 5% to 10% off list price, another 10%
    gst claim.

so it cost 7-7.2k for a gmt master2c

Comment

Originally posted by Marlb0r0 View Post

gst claim.

buddy seems like you just answered to your own enquiry....

Comment

gst claim.

this is my territory . as for smales, you can forget about 5% discount, and no stock. (i visit them and that was the response i was given; im marely repeating what they said to the WWW )

rosendorffs on the other hand, more flexible, but on GMTIIc, they wont promise you anything. But they always say there is a nice surprise at the point of purchase

personally i prefer to go to rosendorffs and shop as the staff there is very nice, and more easy going. esp one of the chiobu there
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
          this is my territory . as for smales, you can forget about 5% discount, and no stock. (i visit them and that was the response i was given; im marely repeating what they said to the WWW )

rosendorffs on the other hand, more flexible, but on GMTIIc, they wont promise you anything. But they always say there is a nice surprise at the point of purchase

personally i prefer to go to rosendorffs and shop as the staff there is very nice, and more easy going. esp one of the chiobu there
          ohhh so when u coming back to sg?

maybe u can 10-20pcs back to cover for ur airfare

Comment

what abt explorer 2?

how much they selling & how much is the discount like?

Comment

Dude, ur in perth? Any info on REF:179174 ladies DJ? i'm still scouting for it...

Comment

i am in singapore. my friend in perth.

Comment

ohhh so when u coming back to sg?

maybe u can 10-20pcs back to cover for ur airfare
                  can, you secure the order, let me know the models, i secure models at local AD, pay me moolah, and i will fly to personally deliver

what abt explorer 2?

how much they selling & how much is the discount like?
                  expII - A$7055 (before price hikes - which i believe is 10 - 15% since xmas 08)
                  discounts - maybe 3-5%, (more when checking out - they always claim that; but i dont know, ive never bought from them, i personally dont buy BNIB watches )

Originally posted by lynx View Post
                  Dude, ur in perth? Any info on REF:179174 ladies DJ? i'm still scouting for it...
                  refer to my location in the top right corner of my post
                  ladies about A$9350 (before price hike)
                  Blue 6694
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

I agree that Rosendorffs is the place to go, especially with that lovely, gorgeous Sanny behind the counter. Got mesmerized so much that I nearly bought a milgauss at a higher price than my regular supplier.

Comment

the power of the gorgeous looks. She is a very nice gal to talk to. Would love to deal with her. Unfortunately they dun have the watch i want
                      Blue 6694
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Hi all,

I am currently out of SG, but returning in a few weeks time, then going to Perth for a while. Was wondering if at current exchange rate of around 1.12 SGD/AUD, getting a 16610 or 16610LV is cheaper from Perth AD than Singapore AD? Anyone have the price for either in Perth, and the % of discount given for walk-in clients? Thanks

Comment

A$8xxx (i believe) bearing in mind prices in Oz went thru 2 rounds of increments (10% each time). November 08 & Jan 09 I believe was the price hikes, as for discounts, dont expect any.
                          Blue 6694
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

A$8xxx (i believe) bearing in mind prices in Oz went thru 2 rounds of increments (10% each time). November 08 & Jan 09 I believe was the price hikes, as for discounts, dont expect any.
                            hi bro mind to share the actual tax rebate at perth?

Comment

mmm, S$7.2K v good price for GMT2C... best I've seen so far was S$7,791 nett...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X