Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Sea Dweller 16600 - Pricing

Dear all the bros here,

My first post here. I have been surfing this forum for quite sometimes now, now i have decided to own a Rolex SD 16600.

so far i've seen local AD quoted me premium price for M or V series. however last week few AD quoted me list price for V series.

is this a good deal, cause i have been pushing them to give me discount for cash payment, but no success.

I've seen discussion about DSSD price drop, what about the SD ?

i prefer local AD because i can claim the GST here with the help of my family.

Kindly advise.

Thanks

Yes for the SD currently, no discount is given. List price if I remember correctly, is SGD$8,751. That's what the local ADs are selling. Good luck buying!
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Since this watch is discontinued, very hard to get discount... the AD attitude is want it buy it, don't want nevermind....
      Originally posted by themagician View Post
      Dear all the bros here,

My first post here. I have been surfing this forum for quite sometimes now, now i have decided to own a Rolex SD 16600.

so far i've seen local AD quoted me premium price for M or V series. however last week few AD quoted me list price for V series.

is this a good deal, cause i have been pushing them to give me discount for cash payment, but no success.

I've seen discussion about DSSD price drop, what about the SD ?

i prefer local AD because i can claim the GST here with the help of my family.

Kindly advise.

Thanks

Comment

thanks for the reply.

i have been offered 8500 cash from small AD, and those bigger retailer quoted me 8751 cause i can pay either cash or credit.

since the difference is about 3% should i go to those reputable shop ? sorry this is first time buying, pls pardon me.

i dont really know buying from those small shop.

Thanks

Comment

U can get it BNIB from som of our forumer selling here at better price and verify at RSC..plus n minus will bout the same price even can get back the gst at 5.5%..of cos its ur choice whether wanna get from grey dealers or local ads..

Comment

Originally posted by themagician View Post
            thanks for the reply.

i have been offered 8500 cash from small AD, and those bigger retailer quoted me 8751 cause i can pay either cash or credit.

since the difference is about 3% should i go to those reputable shop ? sorry this is first time buying, pls pardon me.

i dont really know buying from those small shop.

Thanks
            Are there still many V series SD selling at AD?

Comment

Originally posted by babyfolio View Post
              Are there still many V series SD selling at AD?
              not too sure abt the numbers but should hv more than enough to go around. the case dimensions for the SD is relatively thicker than the subbie so if rolex did manufacture surplus numbers, think they would continue production until the case runs out.

just saw a V series SD at one of the chinatown shops last night but the asking price was ridiculous.
              Remnants of my irresponsibility:
              "Foreign affections"
              1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
              2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
              3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
              4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
              What's NEXT?

Comment

SD Dont cum with CR so no point paying so much for the V-Series..
                Can get the F, D or Z at much cheaper price..
                For Subby and the rest with CR, me will collect the Different V-series with NICE Serial Numbers....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X