Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five per cent to seven per cent.

According to reliable source, due to the weekend, the official (new) prices will only come out on Monday (4 Oct). So if anyone walks in to buy a ROLEX watch from now to Sunday, those watches with stipulated discounts will be cut according to the increase. And those with no discount will have to take the brunt of the new price.

Eg, a DateJust has a discount of 20% previously. Now, maybe 15%. A Sub (16610) has no discount = $8,472, so it's $8,472+5% now.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      Five per cent to seven per cent.

According to reliable source, due to the weekend, the official (new) prices will only come out on Monday (4 Oct). So if anyone walks in to buy a ROLEX watch from now to Sunday, those watches with stipulated discounts will be cut according to the increase. And those with no discount will have to take the brunt of the new price.

Eg, a DateJust has a discount of 20% previously. Now, maybe 15%. A Sub (16610) has no discount = $8,472, so it's $8,472+5% now.

That's quite a big increase, haiz.
      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• there goes our SubC Date and SubC LV....at least I got my DJ II

Comment

• There goes my Explorer II..
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• If anyone can grab hold of the new price list, pl post it up here. If not, can pass to me and I will help.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Rolex will announce price increase in S'pore by 04.10.2010

Originally posted by WatchAdmirer View Post
              Read from a US forum, there will be a list price increase (up to 15% , based on what I've read so far) in September (even quote date: 15/9).

Can SG lau jiao please help share what you see/heard on this.... romour/fact?
              Rolex will announce price increase up to 10% in S'pore by 04.10.2010. Best regards, Alex

Comment

• Datejust will increase about 4% from Monday from THG.
                Present:
                Rolex Explorer I , 114270
                Rolex Explorer II , 16570
                Rolex Submariner 16110 LV
                Tudor Glamour DayDate, 56003
                Tag Heur Classic 2000
                Orient Diver CEM75001B

Comment

• that means after 6mths to a year the price should stabilize? will the price at that time or SubC be around 8-9k instead of 10.2k now?

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                  It still applies in Singapore sadly. the prices listed above is Rolex's recommended list price for their ADs.

However, in singapore, it is seldom followed for newer models. Even preown shops like Visiotime is selling a brand new SubLVC at 12.2k.

Believe this will continue will at least 6mths to a year for the hulk. Our best bet is to buy from overseas at the moment.

Comment

• GMTIIc SS increase by $80 only.

Comment

• I gathered that due to the timing of the price increase (over weekend), there are still some ADs who are sticking to the current (old) pricing until tomorrow. So for those who intend to buy ROLEX watches, you can still try to bargain for the old prices and discounts.

Happy Sunday to all!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Yes, my AD just told me that the door on old pricing will close by tmr. So go get your new rollies now!
                        -----------------------------------------
                        ...in pursuit of the next crown...
                        -----------------------------------------

Comment

• Anyone know how much is the price increase for TT Blue Sub?

Comment

• was at THG to get my watch on Saturday. Heard the price is from 5-7% increase. Let's see on Monday for the actual news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                              Five per cent to seven per cent.

Originally posted by koshiru View Post
                              Anyone know how much is the price increase for TT Blue Sub?
                              The new (confirmed) prices will only be out tomorrow.
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by avalanche View Post
                                was at THG to get my watch on Saturday. Heard the price is from 5-7% increase. Let's see on Monday for the actual news.
                                First to congratulate. Second to ask what you had bought. Third post pics to share with us.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X