Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, there
    anyone knows the price of ROLEX Oyster bracalet+gold dial figures 179171 and approx discount ? thank's guys

Comment

• Originally posted by jonchar View Post
      Hi, hope you are still around to view this too:

Want to get the New “Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV
      (1st one the left, Green Crystal, retail $9,709)

But this article “Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV: Prices keep falling” http://precisiontime.blogspot.com/20...ices-keep.html

And Forum Rolex Garage is offering pre owned @ $7+++
      Expert, what is the reasonable price to get a pre owned??????
      Thank

Comment

• Hi bros, I'm looking for a day-date 41mm diamond markers for my dad. Do Rolex have diamond markers for all the pointers? Juz like the date just models.

Thanks.

Comment

• I saw rolex model 116231 in oyster bracelet, pink dial, fluted bezel. How much is the brand new in Singapore suggested retail price and how much discount can I expect? On top of any discount, would I still be able to get a rebate in GST in the airport?

Comment

• just got my first rolex 14060M from AD in Brunei : )

Comment

• hi all, newbie here. i'm looking a buying a pair of pre-owned watch for my wife and me as a start. the model i have in mind is 69173 and 16233. i came across them today at a pawn shop, condition 85-90% selling for around $8k per pair without cert and box, is the price reasonable or is there other shop which can offer better price?

Comment

• Just heard from sales people at Rolex Vivo that price increase is coming again. Have any bros and sis here heard about it?

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by guru View Post
                  Just heard from sales people at Rolex Vivo that price increase is coming again. Have any bros and sis here heard about it?

Cheers
                  Wow. Wonder 1 year they can increase how many times? What i heard is they dropping their discount given.
                  Rolex Datejust 178279
                  Rolex Milgauss GV
                  Bvlgari Carbongold Via Condotti

Comment

• I heard 2 things. The discounts are being controlled and that price increase on the way.
                    The Lady DJ i asked only has a 15% discount.

Btw, does anyone knows whether the price quoted is below or after GST?

Thanks a bunch

Comment

• Originally posted by guru View Post
                      I heard 2 things. The discounts are being controlled and that price increase on the way.
                      The Lady DJ i asked only has a 15% discount.

Btw, does anyone knows whether the price quoted is below or after GST?

Thanks a bunch
                      Price is inclusive of GST
                      Rolex Datejust 178279
                      Rolex Milgauss GV
                      Bvlgari Carbongold Via Condotti

Comment

• Thanks for the reply =)
                        Originally posted by jonchar View Post
                        Price is inclusive of GST

Comment

• latest price update as of today

Amsterdam Schipol Airport dutyfree shop for Rolex Explorer II (16570)
                          Just came back from Amsterdam

Retail: euro €5345
                          After VAT: euro €4491

not sure can ask for discount or not?
                          cheers

Comment

• Anyone knows the local AD pricing of "Rolex Oyster Perpetual Deep Sea 44mm Automatic Watch - 116660"? Which AD will be better interms of discount, Hour glass, Dickson or ??

Comment

• Hi all seniors,

I`m a noob in Rolex Watches and all branded watches but is recently very interested in this Rolex Submariner (Black faced).

Could anyone advise me what is the kind of pricing and which retailer or even salesperson is a good lobang to get from??

Would really appreciate your kind replies. Thank you!!!!

Comment

• If you are referring to the new Submariner 116610 (ceramic bezel), it retails at $10,108, with no/little discount. There is no one particular sales person/AD that is "good lobang", until you make a visit and start talking to him/her. This is because different people operates differently and gives different discount rates at different periods, to different customers.

But if it is the older model Submariner (16610), then it has been discontinued and some shops may still have balance stock left. Price wise, it retails at $8,472 with no discount.

Have a great journey with us
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X