Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bro oceanklassic,

Any idea about the daytona steel? Black or white doesn't matter...

Ken

Comment

• What do you mean?
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Sorry, I meant the pri e for daytona. Did u manage to see the price for daytona at AD?

Comment

• Oh I'm sorry no, I haven't checked for that model. But have read here it was around 16K - 17K at the ADs.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Hi All expert..

Any1 got lobang for Explorer II (216570)?? Cheapest i can found in AD is 11.8k.
            Want to get my 1st rolex watch so wana see if there are cheaper lobang.

Comment

• Sorry, had to rant. Been banging my balls for 2 months now. Saw a stainless steel black dial daytona at Rolex AD at Juneau, Alaska 2 months ago, selling without premium at USD 11250, when USD was around 1.22 ....... signnnnn........

Probably too cold to go there now.

Comment

• Bro STay, if i were you... i'll bang too...
                My Latest Baby... Rolex 116613LN
                My Other Babies... Rolex 16220, Titoni 707-306

Comment

• Sign..... bought a fm this year on impulse, so had no budget. Was trying very very very hard to convince my wife that the SS daytona suits her to a 'T' (although she has a very skinny wrist!! Ha Ha Ha .........) Too bad she too smart for such bull****.

Comment

• I believe you need to buy the watch before departure from Sing to enjoy 7% GST. Just nice, bring your new watch "eat foreign air".

Originally posted by kelamel View Post
                    Think 10%? was also asking e other thread if t3 departure hall rolex watches...any1got it from there? Gst free?
                    Current babies:
                    Sub 16610LN D series
                    PAM 312 M series
                    IWC 500112 Laureus Limited Edition

Wish list:
                    116613LB?
                    a good White dial watch

Comment

• can anyone tell me what's the difference between explorer II (216570) vs explorer II (16570)? Why is the newer one so expensive as compared to its predecessor?

Comment

• I'm really new to this, but as i understand it, the new has:

42mm
                        Orange GMT hand vs red GMT hand (i think the hands are also larger?)
                        new movement (the new one has the blue parachrom hairspring)
                        chromalight lume

and most of all - it's new. heh.

Comment

• Good points by cookiee

And may I add ..

.. because there are many who are also willing to buy at higher prices ..
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Hi, Newbie here,
                            I'm looking around for a Rolex Sport range ie GMT 2 and came across this useful thread.
                            I hope Mod dont mind if i copied his thread to update on the pricelist for the ease of those newcomer looking for Rolex purchase.
                            I have also included in the Red box a price that with due diligence a newbie could find.
                            Hope to see more regular update for the convenient of newcomer
                            If my posting is outa content, kindly delete this thread :

Explorer I (214270) = $ 8,260
                            Explorer II (216570) = $ 13,500 (same for black/white)
                            Explorer II (16570) = $ 9,100 (same for black/white)
                            GMT II-C (116710LN) = $ 10,500 [$9700]
                            DSSD (116660LN) = $ 14,140
                            Submariner "HULK" (116610LV) = $ 12,800
                            Submariner-C (116610LN) = $ 10,640
                            Submariner ND (14060M) = $8,400
                            Life is Tough...
                            Work Hard...Play Harder

Comment

• Originally posted by cokiee View Post
                              I'm really new to this, but as i understand it, the new has:

42mm
                              Orange GMT hand vs red GMT hand (i think the hands are also larger?)
                              new movement (the new one has the blue parachrom hairspring)
                              chromalight lume

and most of all - it's new. heh.
                              Sorry, wat's chromalight lume? pardon my noob...

Comment

• Great piece of info.. thanks Bro.

Originally posted by Rolex78 View Post
                                Hi, Newbie here,
                                I'm looking around for a Rolex Sport range ie GMT 2 and came across this useful thread.
                                I hope Mod dont mind if i copied his thread to update on the pricelist for the ease of those newcomer looking for Rolex purchase.
                                I have also included in the Red box a price that with due diligence a newbie could find.
                                Hope to see more regular update for the convenient of newcomer
                                If my posting is outa content, kindly delete this thread :

Explorer I (214270) = $ 8,260
                                Explorer II (216570) = $ 13,500 (same for black/white)
                                Explorer II (16570) = $ 9,100 (same for black/white)
                                GMT II-C (116710LN) = $ 10,500 [$9700]
                                DSSD (116660LN) = $ 14,140
                                Submariner "HULK" (116610LV) = $ 12,800
                                Submariner-C (116610LN) = $ 10,640
                                Submariner ND (14060M) = $8,400

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X