Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diapers View Post
    :S

jackjack bro, you are too humble.
    "newbie" but your watches are hardly classified under that, especially when you put the full functions of the daytona into listing!

drool drool.
    Heh heh =) Rolex can be quite or rather very addictive at times. alternating the daytona and GMT2 now for daily wear. Seriously I never had a GMT2 before and quite ignorant and a 4-hands-watch can be very a bit 'handful' for me to handle initially. getting used to it and loving the look!

Comment

• Hi guys! newbie here... i'm looking at a 16713 2006. wad do ya thing is a resonable price for it? with box and cert 8.8 worth it? am thinking of going for a slightly older model.... maybe 2001 to save a lil.... and who much would that cost ?

Comment

• I finally got the 116610LN from one of Singapore Rolex boutiques.
        Cost me SGD 9980 after GST refund. Not bad.

Comment

• Hei guy I'm new here.
          I'm in Abu dhabi wishing to have my first secondhand Sub.
          Between Singapore and Abu Dhabi Rolex price.Which is more better.
          And any Rolex lubang here in Abu dhabi please advise.

Comment

• Saw one in a shop in abu dhabi ,,,,,,,Sub c
            Price around 5800sg yet discount...but not AD
            Any advise before buying

Originally posted by nim
            One thing to consider is AD inventory levels - there aren't a ton of SS subs date lying around, and demand being always exceeding supply for the SS models, these dealers don't need to discount. Rolex appears to be a doing a good job of constraining supply and closing rogue dealers to keep prices up. And there's apparently a price increase coming again in late-2012, might be another 5-7%.

It is a different story for the TT and fullgold models, apparently demand for these are less than that for SS, hence discounts are always higher for these models, despite the higher list price. Last heard a fullgold GMT2C can go for 20% off, while a TT can go for 10-15% off

Comment

• It might not be the 116610.
              Saw one the non ceramic sub-c at Rolex AD at Ion the other day, the price tag was SGD 7,500s something.

Comment

• Hi, urgent help needed Ad quoted me $7700 for a sub no date. Buy or bargain further. He told me last piece so asking u experts out there for peace of mind . What wld. Be a good price. Last yr my friend got it even cheaper. Why is that so? He bought it at about $7200 only sigh.

Comment

• Thx for the super fast reply.so what shd the price for sub no date then? For it to be a good price ?

Comment

• Oic the person also quoted me $8300 for a gmt II would it be a better buy to the sub no date at $7700? What is a good price for a gmt II?

Comment

• So sorry. But do u mean by 'NOS'?

Comment

• New old stock ?

Comment

• 2 more qns- would it have chapter link for the sub no date? Better to have it right?
                          Lastly, wouldn't the sub no date be considered as NOS as well? Then I must insist on warranty then, right?

Comment

• Thx bro I can finally sleep soundly now. U made my day! Thx ! Thx! Gd night and I hope to own my 1st rolex next week! Hee

Comment

• What would be your advice for my selling price for 16234 T series, no pinhole with 10 big diamonds? 95% good with only minor hairline at buckle. Tks

Comment

• Hi Nim,
                                Where is "G" and "Alpha"?
                                Sorry for asking...Newbie here.

Originally posted by nim
                                YM men 16622 retail $14,800, after discount $12,800 (G)
                                YM ladies 169622 retail $12,800, after discount $10,600 (G)
                                Sub C retail $10,800, after discount $10,100 (G)
                                GMT2C retail $10,500 after discount $9,700 (Alpha)

updates from local ADs last week

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X