Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls make some effort

Originally posted by TomTom View Post
    Can't find this BarryVIP anywhere. Where he posts his sales?
    [/QUOTE]

Private Dealer Garage
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by eastsider View Post
      Hello,

Is there any shop selling rolex in the airport? Which terminal if there is? I departed from Terminal 2 a few times for the past few weeks and couldn't find 1.

Will we still get the normal 10% discount from the shop and additional 5-7% of tax rebate if we purchase at airport? Or they will give u 5-7% tax rebate but not the normal 10%?

Anyone can enlighten me pls? thx
      There have been plenty of information with regards to ROLEX watches at the airport. Pls make an effort to search for them. Here's one more recent :

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/80685-...hlight=airport

Tx.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Hi all,

I have just given a call to Rolex at Terminal 3. I search online and the Changi Airport website shows that only Terminal 3 has a Rolex shop leh.

Anyway the salesgirl said most watches will have 3% inhouse discount + 7% tax discount(except for GMT and Submarina: only 7% tax discount)......ALL cash only.

If u r a singaporean or PR, u can apply for the Changi Card or something which u can get within 5 min application at basement 2 terminal 3...u can get $500 airport vouchers for a min of $8k spending.

Comment

Hello,

Is there any shop selling rolex in the airport? Which terminal if there is? I departed from Terminal 2 a few times for the past few weeks and couldn't find 1.

Will we still get the normal 10% discount from the shop and additional 5-7% of tax rebate if we purchase at airport? Or they will give u 5-7% tax rebate but not the normal 10%?

Anyone can enlighten me pls? thx
          Hi,

I am quite sure there is one at Terminal 3- Rolex Boutique. I enquired several times from them before regarding SS sports model. They don't give discount, however it's tax free though. Nett price still quite high. If you have a chance to holiday in Europe, prices there more attractive after VAT refund.

Comment

• hi all,

i have just gotten my milgauss black fac...wooohooooo

the airport discount is not attractive at all......3% in house + 7% tax discount....and u get $500 airport voucher for a min of $8k spending if u apply for the CHANGI card and use it....

anyway i also tried out the Daytona 116520, didnt like it...feel that its too light and small....also tried out 116509 my all time favorite, love the weight but think photo looks better than actual watch...haha, dun slap me pls

anyway entry level milgauss is good enough for me for now, hopefully i will be able to add a few more collections in the future...

Comment

• black daytona 116509 out of stock, tried the white face 1...written $46,xxx but i didnt ask the discount since not buying it....

Comment

• Originally posted by nim
                Buying from airport may be only slightly cheaper than buying from the rest of the local ADs
                very true indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by nim
                  erm was referring to ss black daytona
                  U mean 116520? $16xxx retail

Comment

• Hi nim.

Any chance you can get this model for me.
                    What is then retail price now ?
                    Thks

Originally posted by nim
                    Try uk,germany,holland,italy

Comment

• Thanks Buddy!

Private Dealer Garage[/QUOTE]

Comment

• anybody can recommend a good pre-own shop ? looking for a 14060m. thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by ivanswk View Post
                          anybody can recommend a good pre-own shop ? looking for a 14060m. thanks
                          You may start first by checking out those pre-owned watch shops advertising in the forum. There are quite a few such as HJ Watch, Watch Arena, Chuan Watch, etc. Then there are others out there like JW Watch, Passion Watch Exchange, Hobbylink Watches, etc.

Good luck!
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Just curious, do u guys wear ur rolex to bed or take off before sleeping or take off once get home? I took off once got home

Comment

• Relevant discussions here

Originally posted by eastsider View Post
                              Just curious, do u guys wear ur rolex to bed or take off before sleeping or take off once get home? I took off once got home
                              Rolex to Shower?
                              How Often do you wear your rolex?
                              Do You wear your watch 24hr x7?

Take your pick
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Just curious, do u guys wear ur rolex to bed or take off before sleeping or take off once get home? I took off once got home
                                i don't wear any watch at home. certainly not so crazy to wear 24/7.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X