Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all!

Would like to check if anyone knows what is the current price and any discounts for the Day date 2, champagne dial (218238), fluted bezel? Thanks all!

Comment

• Originally posted by eastsider View Post
      Just curious, do u guys wear ur rolex to bed or take off before sleeping or take off once get home? I took off once got home
      Ive just got my DSSD 36hrs ago.... Its sleeping with me till we have an argument... hahahaha
      ROLEX.

Comment

• I am interested to get my 1st Rolex watch GMT II C, may I know which shop give the best discount?

Comment

• Originally posted by trag22 View Post
          I am interested to get my 1st Rolex watch GMT II C, may I know which shop give the best discount?
          PM me.
          ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by nim
            dont complain dssd being too fat if u want to avoid argument
            hahahaha....... it's full of nice curves bro
            ROLEX.

Comment

• Greeting,

Can I know how much does a Datejust 179163 cost now?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by santafe
                Totally agree, juz in love so much with her.
                My GF is getting less attention...... hahahaha
                ROLEX.

Comment

• guys, pls be considerate and stick discussion relevant to thread and not cause inconvenience to other members by OT.
                  Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

• Should this thread come out with a standard table and update the lastest pricing from feedback from members and add a location column. That will be helpful to know the model and the pricing. maybe another remark column on discount %.

Comment

• i would be happy enough if someone can just alert us to a price increase a few weeks before it happens

Comment

• As of 15th feb 2012, across the board AD had received emails from rolex that there will be a 3.3% increase of cost and the SRP remain unchanged.

This piece of info I got it from US Rolex forum and indeed is true as many folks had testified.

Any chance that any bro visit any AD after 15th feb? Any discount given for sports model?
                        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                        A Crown for Every Achievement
                        Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

• went to kl last week..

green sub at THG selling at RM28k...

I only need a GMT and a Sub..nothing else..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolex01 View Post
                            As of 15th feb 2012, across the board AD had received emails from rolex that there will be a 3.3% increase of cost and the SRP remain unchanged.

This piece of info I got it from US Rolex forum and indeed is true as many folks had testified.

Any chance that any bro visit any AD after 15th feb? Any discount given for sports model?

Glad I got my DSSD on 12th FEB
                            ROLEX.

Comment

• saw 1 and only piece SS sport model in Terminal 1. GMT Master II (116710LN) selling @SGD98XX, was told 7%+2% off list price.

Comment

• Originally posted by angsu View Post
                                saw 1 and only piece SS sport model in Terminal 1. GMT Master II (116710LN) selling @SGD98XX, was told 7%+2% off list price.
                                when was the price quoted? I was told that rolex reduce the margin of AD by 3.3% on 15th feb 2012.
                                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                                A Crown for Every Achievement
                                Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X