Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kadios View Post
    My Frd got his hulk from Florence, Italy last yr at less than $10k after vat and ad discount. Good deal ya...
    Yup i am surprise by the amount of discount that i got from the AD in Italy... but after i purchase the tour guide mention that there is cases of fake watch in Italy before haha..make my heart skip a beat lolx...
    Anyway i am happy with purchase and is lower den purchasing in Switzerland...

Comment

• Hi,

I was planning to purchase a YM, at my regular AD(from whom I purchase a couple of Rolex) informed that, a price increase is expected after the watch expo in Europe somewhere April 2012. Thus the AD did not choose to take any pre order for the model I wanted.

Comment

• hi, anyone can update me the latest price for Explorer I and Sub (no date)?

Comment

• Explorer 7.7K SGD from HKG. Probably cheaper in Copenhagen.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepDiver View Post
            Explorer 7.7K SGD from HKG. Probably cheaper in Copenhagen.
            Ex1 in sg is sgd8260 before discount. I was offered only 10% in one of the ad's a few days ago which makes it cheaper than hkg.
            I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
            http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

• Went Kee Hing Hung during lunch to look see look see.

Sub C - 0% discount
              TT Sub C (black/blue) - 10% discount
              DSSD - 5% discount

There are both the white and black Explorer2 as well as both the gold and the steel GMT master2. Did not ask about these as my eyes were on the Sub C, LOL!

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
              http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

• any heads up on how much the oyster perpetual datejust mens size model number 16234 is retailing for?

Comment

• I believe you mean the 116234 because the 16234 is an old model no. so there's no current retail price for it. If this is correct, a basic 116234 at 36mm dial (men's size), white gold bezel and stainless steel case & jubilee bracelet, should retail at $10,080.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• yup confirmed. i went to 4 shops a couple of days back and was qouted $10080. All gave only 10% discount. THH gave extra 2 or 3 % if pay by cash.

Comment

• Any bro can advise what is the current MRSP for GMT Master IIC TT (116713LN)? How much discount can we expect from ADs on this TT model?

Comment

• Originally posted by icy.mint View Post
                        Any bro can advise what is the current MRSP for GMT Master IIC TT (116713LN)? How much discount can we expect from ADs on this TT model?
                        $15,680

10%
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                          $15,680

10%
                          Thanks for the speedy reply, bro

Time to do some maths....

Comment

• jus back frm italy...
                            my partner got his GMT II at 8.7k .. and rolex airking @ 5.4k after 21% VAT bcos total amount more than 10k euro.
                            my self gotten a Sub ND at 6.8k .. bcos i bought earlier n separately .. @6.5% disc + 13.5% vat..

i bought in rolex boutique in venice and the others bought frm dealer in Rome..
                            the boutique in venice offered Sub C for .. 8,300 after 8%disc + 14.5% VAT.. holy MAMA ... @.@

Comment

• Hi,
                              Am looking to buy a new lady datejust for my wifey. 179173 - Steel and yellow gold, black jubilee set with diamonds and oyster bracelet. May I know what is the list price for this?

Comment

• [QUOTE

i bought in rolex boutique in venice and the others bought frm dealer in Rome..
                                the boutique in venice offered Sub C for .. 8,300 after 8%disc + 14.5% VAT.. holy MAMA ... @.@[/QUOTE]

sub C at $8300! May I know is an LV or LN? With date?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X