Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diapers View Post
    I'm going to Europe soon.

Wanna add a Gmt-master II to my collection. Any bros have any good recommendations in Switz / Italy to get the watch from?

Saw from previous entries that getting from Rome is much cheaper?
    I was in Italy n Swiss last week. THE displayed price was €6100 in Italy( MILAN) and CHF 7500 in Zermatt, Swiss. I didn't ask the nett price as I was just browsing. The tax e'er eBay try e for Italy is 12% n Swiss is 6%, I think...
    My Collection -

Rolex Submariner 16610LV (M series)

Rolex Submariner 116610LN (G Series)

Rolex DeepSea 116660 (G Series)

Rolex GMT-2 116710 BLNR (Alphanumeric Series)

Rolex GMT-Master II 116710BLNR (Alphanumeric Series)

Rolex Submariner 116613LN (Alphanumeric Series)

Tudor Heritage Black

Comment

• Hey guys, what's the retail price now for a submariner with date in blue face and with steel bracelet? saw someone post a "smurf" hanging on a bottega venetta wallet in sg-roc website and find it quite stunning!

Comment

• Originally posted by ahboy82 View Post
        Hey guys, what's the retail price now for a submariner with date in blue face and with steel bracelet? saw someone post a "smurf" hanging on a bottega venetta wallet in sg-roc website and find it quite stunning!

It isn't steel.. it's white gold.. think 42K at the ADs.. correct me if i'm wrong..

Comment

• Originally posted by GregoryHouse View Post
          It isn't steel.. it's white gold.. think 42K at the ADs.. correct me if i'm wrong..
          As I know you are right.
          ROLEX.

Comment

• Hi,

Guys anyone know the price of TT daytona and the one with diamond markers?

Comment

• Hi bro, planning to get a new sub c, 116610ln, any idea which ad dealer can provide the best price and discount ?

Comment

• Hi friends,

Anyone know the price of a 116618 blue dial, gold sub? Also, are prices better in the UK, France or here?

Thanks

Comment

• good stuff thanks!

Comment

• Great info!

Comment

• Just backed from Italy and Swiss. Very expensive at Swiss and Italy is much more cheaper

Comment

• with the euro falling to a decade low against the SGD, it's now better to buy watches in europe vs in Singapore. Good luck!

Comment

• Any idea has the price increased in Singapore for this year?

Comment

• Last weekend was down at Cortina. Was told prices still the same.

Comment

• Thanks bro... Probably won't see an increase this year due to the big mess in Europe?

Comment

• Hopefully the price stays as it is. I am contemplating of getting the
                                Rolex Datejust II Blue Roman Dial 116334BLRO next month.
                                I know the RRP. Anybody know what sort of discount i can get at ADs?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X