Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pegasi View Post
    I think you mistaken. I never say your info is false. I just share the info I got myself.

If there is a point I am trying to make, it is that all these price increase info from the different sources that go around in this forum, are not consistent.
    Do you expect them to be constant or what.... so many forum members, also hear or see so many things, it's a forum for discussion right.... so we all happily discuss and share.

Will only be "consistent" once Rolex do a press release to announce the said fact - but thats never going to happen.....
    ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
      Was no theory bro... so ditch the flaming.... you asked how to convert I simply said use a currency converter... not a science ya... simple s##t really.
      Sorry, my bad. It was Rolex01 who said in the other thread that "rolex retail price are the same world wide except seperated by GST+ Exchange rates. +/- abit...but not alot of difference". Somehow I keep thinking you two are the same person
      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• Originally posted by Benica View Post
        What I say is base on what I saw on paper in Switzerland . I just want to share this pcs of info in order for those that is still in the mist of considering Rolex watches , so that they know it's best time to buy before the increase of price .....
        I think the members here appreciate what you are trying to do. If you look through my comments again in this thread, all I was trying to point out is that, if the other info in the other thread that says price increase starts already today (vs your info of 11/6), it is too late to go buy now (i.e. at the point when I was commenting earlier today). So I don't ready understand why you are so upset.

Comment

• My sis just came back from Eu and she mentioned AD there already stated the price will increase.. I checked with local AD and they mentioned the price will go up by at least 5%.

how many time the price increment for Rolex a yr?

Comment

• Look all Rolex are from Switzerland ! If they increase the price ! Logically Sg will increase the price as well ! unless the watch is from j.... Or h....k or somewhere we don't know ! Correct me if I am wrong ! Not only did I see the black & white ! I even saw the sales person changing the price tag !!!

Comment

• Mr Pegasi no sweat ! I am not upset anyway ! I just felt that somehow or rather , some comments in here don't seems to appreciate the true pcs of info I had put up ! That puzzle me .....

Comment

• Originally posted by lianbao View Post
                then why even read if these kinds of topics don't interest you? let alone post and ask all those questions.. you contradict yourself.
                If you cannot beat them, join them.

Comment

• My concern is :
                  1) m.......is dealer and that they don't wish people to buy watches Now & worried that if people finds out now ! People would rush to grab it before the increase ! Than they make lesser !
                  2) the M....... Knows nothing & simply follow the book blindly to close a useful thread like this which doesnt benefit the end user At all .

Comment

• You know what Benica, because of all these info, I bought a DJ at Dickson just now at the old price -10% discount -$600 rebate when all AD are supposed to sell at new price -10%. Yes I can confirmed that THG taka already have the new price tags on.

So nobody is wrong, and I still don't know what is going on with this rolex price increase exercise...

Comment

You know what Benica, because of all these info, I bought a DJ at Dickson just now at the old price -10% discount -$600 rebate when all AD are supposed to sell at new price -10%. Yes I can confirmed that THG taka already have the new price tags on.

So nobody is wrong, and I still don't know what is going on with this rolex price increase exercise...
                      Cool... Which one bro (DJ) ?

I know that they the AD's had to have re-pricing completed by close of business today... quite the task... see again the price tmrw and update can ?
                      ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                        Cool... Which one bro (DJ) ?

I know that they the AD's had to have re-pricing completed by close of business today... quite the task... see again the price tmrw and update can ?
                        Sure. Wanting to post the pics now but Euro is kicking off soon...

Comment

Sure. Wanting to post the pics now but Euro is kicking off soon...
                          Euro... hahaha... kidding.
                          ROLEX.

Comment

You know what Benica, because of all these info, I bought a DJ at Dickson just now at the old price -10% discount -$600 rebate when all AD are supposed to sell at new price -10%. Yes I can confirmed that THG taka already have the new price tags on.

Usually, Dickson gives >10% discount for DJ. But with Maybank $600 rebate, they reduce the discount.
                            Did you check the discount for sport series?
                            Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
                            Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
                            / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

Well Done, congrats on your new purchase. Surely good price as compare to you to purchase next month.

Buy early enjoy your watch early.
                              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                              A Crown for Every Achievement
                              Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

• Originally posted by 3kingdom View Post
                                Usually, Dickson gives >10% discount for DJ. But with Maybank $600 rebate, they reduce the discount.
                                Did you check the discount for sport series?
                                Yes I know, but I don't have a relationship with Dickson. But factoring in the $600, their price is still better than my usual lobang or the other store I asked. Sport series I only asked/tried the Explorer I 39mm - after discount/rebate < 7k, cheaper than the 116200 I bought. Promo capped at $600 so only bought one.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X