Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was quoted by dickson suntec early this year 15% off for datejust
    Sports model was 10% max

Originally posted by dennlow View Post
    hi bro, can PM me which AD gives that much disc...I was at Vivo Rolex boutique and they quote me only 10% max and was told that it's the same at all AD....

Comment

• Dear everyone, GMT IIC is now retailing at S$11,020 with gst 7% discount at the airport. Prices have been raised indeed, and applies also for the new SubC.. S$11,120. Happy shopping...

Comment

• But heard dickson doesn't have any stock for rolex sports models...
        MOreover, believe sub c is 0%?

Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
        Was quoted by dickson suntec early this year 15% off for datejust
        Sports model was 10% max

Comment

• Anyone aware of the price for a Lady Datejust 31 (178341) which is TT in rose gold, chocolate dial with IV set with diamonds and with a scattered diamond bezel. Does it come in yellow gold as well?

What's the discount from local AD?
          Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by edsim View Post
            Anyone aware of the price for a Lady Datejust 31 (178341) which is TT in rose gold, chocolate dial with IV set with diamonds and with a scattered diamond bezel. Does it come in yellow gold as well?

Thanks!
            Datejust discounts are between 12% to 15%.

You should be able to view the Rolex catalogue at AD to see what variants your DJ comes in. Happy shopping!

Comment

• Any kind souls out there know the price of these watches?
              Date Just Turn O Graph 116261 both white/black dial.
              Day Date 118205 black dial.
              Day Date 2 218235 chocolate dial.
              Daytona 116528.
              Daytona 116505.
              Gmt M2 116713LN.
              Sub 116610LN.
              Sub Date 116613LN.

Thanks alot in advance to bros. Please help and list out the price if you do know as I'm interested in all these but still considering which one to get. Once again, thanks!

Comment

• You could be right
                Ss sub c date seems almost always out of stock and no discount

Originally posted by edsim View Post
                But heard dickson doesn't have any stock for rolex sports models...
                MOreover, believe sub c is 0%?

Comment

• Anyone aware of the retail price for 178341 after the recent price increase?
                  Thanks in advance.

Anyone aware of the price for a Lady Datejust 31 (178341) which is TT in rose gold, chocolate dial with IV set with diamonds and with a scattered diamond bezel. Does it come in yellow gold as well?

Thanks!

Comment

• When dickson quoted 10% off sports model, do they have stock or is it another case of upping the discount but out of stock?

Recall that recently, I called to check with them on the Maybank credit card promotion and they told me that all sports model out of stock and they are not sure when it will come in... (but the promotion still stands so in all fairness, they are providing the promotion for some datejust models only).

Was quoted by dickson suntec early this year 15% off for datejust
                    Sports model was 10% max

Comment

• The offer was over the counter and the watches were in the shelf
                      Which dickson did u enquire with

When dickson quoted 10% off sports model, do they have stock or is it another case of upping the discount but out of stock?

Recall that recently, I called to check with them on the Maybank credit card promotion and they told me that all sports model out of stock and they are not sure when it will come in... (but the promotion still stands so in all fairness, they are providing the promotion for some datejust models only).

Comment

• I asked if they are able to get the sports model from the other dickson branch(es), for which the reply was all out of stock...

The offer was over the counter and the watches were in the shelf
                        Which dickson did u enquire with

Comment

• ALL out of stock? That is rather unusual

Comment

• Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
                            ALL out of stock? That is rather unusual
                            It is common the SS Sub and GMT2C are out of stock, as usually each AD shop only gets around 2 pcs per shipment (what my AD told me).
                            Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
                            Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
                            / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

• its not just sub and gmt2c, notice the comment by edsim is 'ALL' ss sports
                              that is including less popular sports model like milgauss and explorer 1
                              a bit unusual for ALL stores of the same AD to run out of ALL ss sports

Originally posted by 3kingdom View Post
                              It is common the SS Sub and GMT2C are out of stock, as usually each AD shop only gets around 2 pcs per shipment (what my AD told me).

Comment

• Let's try to be specific here in order not to cause further confusion, which is certainly not my intention.
                                I categorically asked about sub, gmt, exp ii, milgauss (greenie) and he said all out of stock... but he did not propose "other" sports models to me but immediately recommended datejust models and told me that datejust is where the value for this promotion comes in...

its not just sub and gmt2c, notice the comment by edsim is 'ALL' ss sports
                                that is including less popular sports model like milgauss and explorer 1
                                a bit unusual for ALL stores of the same AD to run out of ALL ss sports

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X