Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, may I know anyone know what is the list price for oyster perpetual datejust II 116333 - diamond and without diamond?

Comment

• Thk U,,,('' )

Comment

• Anyone knows how much is the daytona white dial steel going for these days at the retailers? Thanks.

Comment

• retail is sg$15.7k
          expect a $1k premium over the retail at local ADs

Originally posted by CChui2009 View Post
          Anyone knows how much is the daytona white dial steel going for these days at the retailers? Thanks.

Comment

• Hi, does Rolex price (at AD and Rolex boutique) adjustment done only once a year? If not, how often?
            I saw on price lists on page 124/5 and after these pages there were mentions of price increase,
            so guess the price increase was in June 2012.

Or price is as volatile as gold price (if getting a yellow gold version that is).

This maybe a noob question and do point me to any FAQ if answered. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by McLeod View Post
              Hi, does Rolex price (at AD and Rolex boutique) adjustment done only once a year? If not, how often?
              I saw on price lists on page 124/5 and after these pages there were mentions of price increase,

Or price is as volatile as gold price (if getting a yellow gold version that is).

Usually is once a year. Depends... 2011 increased by 2 times. So far 2012 only 1 time which is last month.

Usually is once a year. Depends... 2011 increased by 2 times. So far 2012 only 1 time which is last month.
              Beep Beep!!!!!

Comment

• Thanks YurikaZe.

I am looking at getting a pair of Rolex's for my wife and myself .
                I prefer Rolex with gold - just don't feel pure steel model will hold it's value well.

Which are the entry level models priced around $10k ea worth considering?
                For my wife, I am thinking about datejust 31.
                For myself I am flexible as which model/series (I know the ones I like cost much more than $10k so definitely cannot get for this time round).

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi, does Rolex price (at AD and Rolex boutique) adjustment done only once a year? If not, how often?

Rolex have used this as an excuse many time..... must be due to the "ounce's" of gold in the hands and markers....

They use this excuse as they are the second biggest user ( and gold stocks ) of gold in Switzerland behind the Swiss Government themselves. So they have to cover costs somehow.... us buyers ( the regular people? ) of the S/Steel models suffer the most.
                  ROLEX.

Comment

Thanks YurikaZe.

I am looking at getting a pair of Rolex's for my wife and myself .
                    I prefer Rolex with gold - just don't feel pure steel model will hold it's value well.

Which are the entry level models priced around $10k ea worth considering?
                    For my wife, I am thinking about datejust 31.
                    For myself I am flexible as which model/series (I know the ones I like cost much more than $10k so definitely cannot get for this time round).

Thanks in advance
                    Rolex sports model IN S/Steel have held value well in fact.

Errrr.... 10K is prob in S/Steel only...... about 14K + onwards for gold / S/S.
                    ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                      Rolex sports model IN S/Steel have held value well in fact.

Errrr.... 10K is prob in S/Steel only...... about 14K + onwards for gold / S/S.
                      My bad. What I really meant was that I don't feel like spending $10k+ on a S/Steel model. Gold at least has gold price as indicator, but steel, the value is all in the workmanship and the brand, which are less tangible.

Comment

• upz !

Comment

• Originally posted by Dylan86 View Post
                          upz !
                          For what ?
                          ROLEX.

Comment

My bad. What I really meant was that I don't feel like spending $10k+ on a S/Steel model. Gold at least has gold price as indicator, but steel, the value is all in the workmanship and the brand, which are less tangible.
                            BUT a s/steel model will hold value.. history proves that fact, yet a second hand date just can be found with massive savings.....
                            ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                              BUT a s/steel model will hold value.. history proves that fact, yet a second hand date just can be found with massive savings.....
                              Hi Dfive, thanks for reassuring

Comment

• Sorry guys, more questions from me....

I am revising my plan and explore the option to get a s/steel sports model for myself.
                                I see 14060M and 116610 have the same spec except the latter has date display.
                                In terms of preserving value, which model (with date, without date) is better?

Honestly I prefer a daytona but it is stretching my budget a bit (166520).
                                BTW in one of the catalogue it shows two versions, one white and one black 'face' (sorry not sure what is the proper term .
                                I am referring to the background of the display area). Are they differentiated by a suffix or else how to identify them?

between daytona and and submariner s/steel models (those mentioned above), which is better choice ?

For my wife, can someone advise the prices for 178245, 178274 and 178279.
                                I want to get her the 178341 but some post in 2010 already indicate the price at $17k before discount.
                                Given the gold price I suppose this would be above $20k before discount by now so is out of my range.
                                Based on earlier replies, I am hoping to find something around $15k range for her.
                                Please advise.

One side question. In the PDF datejust 31 catalog from Rolex site, it says "white gold" for 178279 and "platinum" for 178246.
                                What is the difference in the material (not the design)? I always thought white gold == platinum.

BTW the PDF yacht master catalog shows steel + platinum 16622, but I cannot find this in the price list on p.124/125.
                                Only see model numbers like 169622. Is 169622 newer/older brother of 16622? If so, what is price of 16622?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X