Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price Increase Soon????

In HK, the price of Rolex is increased by 3% wef 15 July.
    Any news that SG will have a price increase too?

Comment

• SG has no indication given for following HK's price increase, just came back from KHH today.
      sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

• yes...jus been to THG few days ago..they said wont increase any prices this year cos most of the brand already price change earlier tis year den..mostly price increase is in de period of feb to april of the year..so no worries..

Comment

• Originally posted by melfiz View Post
          yes...jus been to THG few days ago..they said wont increase any prices this year cos most of the brand already price change earlier tis year den..mostly price increase is in de period of feb to april of the year..so no worries..
          Sori but I've received diff info. So far, I was told by 4 contacts; one THH, one Sincere and 2 THGs, that ROLEX prices MAY LIKELY increase in Jul/Aug 2008. The info was received between Apr08 and Jun08. Btw, prices for TAGHeuer watches recently increased in Jun08.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Bugger... The rate they increase prices, its like trying to beat oil's rate of increase! No wonder so many people flocking to "investing" in watches now! hahaha
            Time is too precious to be measured by a cheap watch...

Patek 5065, Rolex 16600, 16700, 16710, IWC 3786, JLC Reverso Chrono, PAM 190G, PAM 219I, AP RO Chrono

Comment

• When I asked why, these ADs sing the same tune, that, those watchmakers also want pay rise there in Switzerland. That's why Swiss watch prices increases yearly.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• I think the relentless pursuit to get one b4 another price rise doesnt help. It simply drives up prices further. In some countries, they apparently have more than 1 price revision a year. HK is a good example.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                When I asked why, these ADs sing the same tune, that, those watchmakers also want pay rise there in Switzerland. That's why Swiss watch prices increases yearly.
                sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

• price indeed is TRUE !!

Five to 6 AD in S'pore I visited told me that the prices will increase soon in july or aug 08.

buy now else regret. strict rules apply soon. stay tune.

Comment

• Aiyah....always increase 1 la...LL lor...used to it liaos only thing u can do is...buy earlier to avoid kicking yourself in the butt

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• yeah lor yeah lor.. eat a bit less.. get one now.. then u can eat more when price increases.. :-)
                      For sale now :
                      • Black/Red GMT-II A series (b/p included-pre-owned)
                      • Blue/Red GMT-II F series (b/p included-pre-owned)
                      PM me if you're interested in any piece above.

Comment

• Do people know when prices will actually increase?
                        If we know, we can grab them before the price increase comes into effect.

Comment

• ya...u can check wif ur AD to know in advance price increase..but doesnt mean everyone got bullet during tat period too..

Comment

• haha..the more ppl wan to buy the higher the prices will go up...hahaha...juz like S.S daytona,panny
                            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• price increase in bad times, increase even more in good times. cannot avoid this type of pricing strategy
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by hurhur View Post
                                Do people know when prices will actually increase?
                                If we know, we can grab them before the price increase comes into effect.
                                If you trust the ADs/private sellers, BUY NOW!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X