Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No CC pts n dividend if pay by installment plans. Hope this info helps, cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasa View Post
      It depends on which distributor you go to and which card you are using. In general, it is often an interest free plan that will deduct monthly payments over 24 months. E.g. if you watch costs $4800, then 24mths of $200 each.
      If you go with CCard installment... ur credit limit will be reduced,
      If ya considering full payment on later date without penalty, POSB is the one.

Eg. Ccard limit 10K, once installment approved, u hv $5200 limit i/o 10k limit on ur Card.
      if u hv multiple cards, no issue...
      Conquistador SCGP8900 Titanium
      Deep Sea Sea Dweller G116660
      T-Touch

Comment

• Originally posted by Grave65 View Post
        If you go with CCard installment... ur credit limit will be reduced,
        If ya considering full payment on later date without penalty, POSB is the one.

Eg. Ccard limit 10K, once installment approved, u hv $5200 limit i/o 10k limit on ur Card.
        if u hv multiple cards, no issue...
        Then it's better to pay one shot with dividends card, that I think confirm got.

Comment

• Whats the normal discount from shops?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vavavroom View Post
            Whats the normal discount from shops?
            for what watch ? it varies

Comment

• I am thinking to purchase a submariner in Tokyo next month.
              Apparently some of the Rolex sports models are cheaper there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saggice View Post
                for what watch ? it varies
                For explorer II?
                GMT Master II TT (116713LN)

Comment

• If it helps update the prices, RP for Rolex 116515 Rose Gold at THG, $37,560.

Comment

• Hi, I am thinking of getting a GMT-MASTER ll (116713LN). However, I wish to clarify several queries of mine and hope you all can help.
                    1) What is the difference between GMT-MASTER ll & GMT-MASTER ll C?
                    2) Where is the best place to purchase in SG?
                    3) Which country can I fetch for a better price?
                    4) I heard recently the prices had went down, so now is it the right time to get one?
                    5) What is the estimated selling price in SGD?

Thank you. Really appreciate your inputs.

Comment

• The "GMT Master ll", which is the older model and has been discontinued, comes in stainless steel bezel, has a variant of three color choices for its bezel and has a red 'third' hand (GMT hand I suppose). The "GMT Master ll C" is the newer model and a current one with ceramic black bezel and a green 'third' hand.

There is no one best place to purchase in Singapore. You will probably have to do a bit of legwork and asking around at the various ADs like the Hour Glass, Sincere Fine Watches, Cortina, Watch Palace, Tai Hong Hung, Lee Chay, etc. As for which country to fetch a better price, the European countries seems a better bet due to tax rebates. I'm not too sure if it is the right time.

IIRC, I last saw the 116713LN retailing at $17,010 at a local AD recently. So an estimated selling price will probably be about 5% off from that.
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• hi, can anyone tell me the retail price for 116200 black roman index dial? and which AD gives most discount even on CC installment plan?
                        thanks alot...

Comment

• hi all
                          Any one know whether YM blue face arrived in sg? How much is it selling?
                          any comments on the blue face or the grey face?

Comment

• Check this out

Originally posted by crappboy View Post
                            hi all
                            Any one know whether YM blue face arrived in sg? How much is it selling?
                            any comments on the blue face or the grey face?
                            http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/99127-...ster-blue-dial
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• thx alot bro..helpful

Comment

• most AD give 10% only strictly, tried and tested.

no need to "sian" them by saying just now was given higher

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X