No announcement yet.

rolex price going up or remain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 ended still no show of new SG price list.
    Now we into 2014, Happy New Year.

Comment

The only time I can remember Role prices going south was during the financial crisis. Other than that, the price usually goes north.

Comment

was in Japan late December 2013.... DSSD was priced 10% higher than May 2013

Comment

Did come across talk there a recent price increment for Japan market but that only for Japan. It could be the result of prolonged period of weak yen. Other then that still nothing official from Rolex.

Comment

Confirm increase... Asian mkt still UP

Comment

Euro is strong. HKD is strong... I tthinkthis year all will increase

Comment

Hopefully not. looking at getting my first rolex this year.

Comment

Nothing new actually, Rolex price goes up at least once or twice each year.
                  From what i see around 5-10% each year.

Comment

Does the price effect the second market?

Comment

Seem like 2nd hand market not really afftected by the increased in prices compare to brand new.
                      It still due to supply and demand.

Comment

Asian market is not doing as good as what many had thought.
                        There some interesting reports about declined Rolex sale for 2013. I was shock to see the 80%, no idea how and where the number come from but if the 80% is true then thing really dont look good for Rolex in 2013.
                        Another old article telling how badly was Rolex affected during the last US crisis.

If I'm correct the last Rolex local price hike was in Jun 2012, since then we have not see any price increment for Rolex watches so actually we are waiting for a long overdue price adjustment. From 2012 we had been keep hear saying a price adjustment is coming but how reliable is the source and yet nothing until today.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugen81 View Post
                          Seem like 2nd hand market not really afftected by the increased in prices compare to brand new.
                          It still due to supply and demand.
                          Good observation

Originally posted by bensg View Post
                          Asian market is not doing as good as what many had thought.
                          There some interesting reports about declined Rolex sale for 2013. I was shock to see the 80%, no idea how and where the number come from but if the 80% is true then thing really dont look good for Rolex in 2013.
                          Another old article telling how badly was Rolex affected during the last US crisis.

If I'm correct the last Rolex local price hike was in Jun 2012, since then we have not see any price increment for Rolex watches so actually we are waiting for a long overdue price adjustment. From 2012 we had been keep hear saying a price adjustment is coming but how reliable is the source and yet nothing until today.
                          I, too, sensed that the ADs seem more willing to offer discounts (not huge though) to even walk-in customers readily, over some recent purchases I have seen. But there were some price increases for certain watch models, and surprisingly not all. The Explorer 214270 retailed at $8,260 in late 2011/early 2012 but is now at $8,520 (Dec 2013). The Explorer II 216570 was at $10,360 around the same period early 2013 and is now at $10,580 (Dec 2013). But the Submariners 116610 and 114060M remain the same since late 2011 till now, ie $11,120 and $9,750 respectively.

Why is this so?
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Nov 2011
                            Submariner-C (116610LN) = $ 10,640

Jun 2012
                            Explorer 2 216570 $10580

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/40-Jun...highlight=8520
                            From the Rolex price list thread Page 74 on Nov 2011, 116610LN was listed at $10640 so there an adjustment to $11120
                            If i not wrong the non date 114060 was launched during early 2012 at $9750 so price remained no change.
                            In the same thread page 125 posted the Rolex price list sine Jun 2012 the Exp2 216570 had been listed at $10580. this model had been selling above list price at 13.5K when launched then price soften and come down.

Comment

Goes up...,confirm

Comment

Yeah,it's about time to increase.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X