Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe my new post would be of some help here:
    http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=1784

Nowadays i don't get from yahoo guys or online guys anymore as sometimes their prices and after sales services are sucky as compared to shops.

Just found that i got "carroted" after checking prices of explorer 1.
    I am sure that there are of course some real gems around but i rather get something from a place i can go back to.

Comment

Buying a Rolex

Hi Boys ,

Need your valuable input please. I wanna buy a Rolex with a budget of $10K. Not interested in a Daytona. Got any great recommendation ? FYI , first time i am exploring Rolex watches.

Ed

Comment

Get either the Submariner Green Ceremic (aka "Hulk") or the Deep Sea Sea Dweller if you are a big guy.

Comment

I do not think for a budget of S$10K, you can get a brand new green Submariner/DSSD, and definitely not a Daytona (even if it is pre-owned in normal condition)! For your kind of question, the recommendations will be plenty. So I'll rather you narrow down to certain models to seek a clearer choice.

For a S$10K budget and assuming it is a new piece, I'll get the ROLEX GMT II-C
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Sub ceramic LN.... tool watch with classy appearance

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              I do not think for a budget of S$10K, you can get a brand new green Submariner/DSSD, and definitely not a Daytona (even if it is pre-owned in normal condition)! For your kind of question, the recommendations will be plenty. So I'll rather you narrow down to certain models to seek a clearer choice.

For a S$10K budget and assuming it is a new piece, I'll get the ROLEX GMT II-C
              $10K can almost get BNIB green hulk, a few PI i last sell selling about $10.2-10.8k

Comment

Originally posted by saintedward View Post
                Hi Boys ,

Need your valuable input please. I wanna buy a Rolex with a budget of $10K. Not interested in a Daytona. Got any great recommendation ? FYI , first time i am exploring Rolex watches.

Ed
                question is, are u into SS or gold? if SS, then should be Sub, GMT2c or DSSD. if TT, then go for preown GMT2c or blue sub

Comment

Originally posted by yeshe View Post
                  $10K can almost get BNIB green hulk, a few PI i last sell selling about $10.2-10.8k
                  you are right, that's why I suggested the hulk to TS.
                  Watchlink was selling 1 at slightly above $10k last week.

Comment

Try a GMT-IIc
                    运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by yeshe View Post
                      question is, are u into SS or gold? if SS, then should be Sub, GMT2c or DSSD. if TT, then go for preown GMT2c or blue sub
                      Woo this thread is very useful, just what I had on my mind. So with a budget of 10kish I would be able to get a preowned GMT2C Two-toned?

Hehe sorry I know the thread is about buying a rolex with 10k budget but what if I were looking at IWC? What pre-owned IWC should I be aiming for with a budget of 10k?
                      My Tumblr
                      -------------------
                      http://beads-of-rice.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by kqxrlovesSpeedmasters View Post
                        Woo this thread is very useful, just what I had on my mind. So with a budget of 10kish I would be able to get a preowned GMT2C Two-toned?

Hehe sorry I know the thread is about buying a rolex with 10k budget but what if I were looking at IWC? What pre-owned IWC should I be aiming for with a budget of 10k?
                        The Portuguese 7-Day Power Reserve
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                          The Portuguese 7-Day Power Reserve
                          absolutely!
                          swift1.0/sunny1.6/sonata2.0/156JTS/Brera3.2V6/MINI cooper S cabrio/Grand Picasso/S300L

Comment

For 10k,u can get a preown DSSD.wld b a gd choice.but for gmt 2C TT,quite diff.must top up abit.
                            If u want to get a new one for under 10k,the gmt 2c SS wld b great watch.
                            U shld go to the watch shops and try a few models on your wrist n see which one u like.
                            Good rollie hunting

Comment

You might try getting a Datejust II with the stainless Steel /White Gold edition. The price I paid was $9815 after discount.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X