Pepsi GMT IIc???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pepsi GMT IIc???

A lot of us was anticipating the release of GMT IIc - Pepsi / Coke at Basel 2009, which did not materialize.... anyway, based on a interesting post I read from TZ... (supposely based on questions and answers with Rolex folks)..

1. When will be see a Pepsi/Coke bezel on the GMT IIC?
    Not any time soon, there are still problems with the red ceramic. In a meeting earlier today with another brand who have ceramic dials they mentioned that the failure rate with red enamel was around 95%; higher then with any other colour because red enamel/ceramic needs to be fired many more times than other colours. Remember Rolex need a product that can be replicated many thousands of times, not one that is handmade one at a time.

View full post here... (courtesy from TZ)...
    http://forums.timezone.com/index.php...5253&rid=11125

Meantime, let continue to dream about how would a ceramic Pepsi / Coke bezel will look like...

They can just put a red sticker over the black ceramic... problem solved...

Originally posted by cedric View Post
    A lot of us was anticipating the release of GMT IIc - Pepsi / Coke at Basel 2009, which did not materialize.... anyway, based on a interesting post I read from TZ... (supposely based on questions and answers with Rolex folks)..

1. When will be see a Pepsi/Coke bezel on the GMT IIC?
    Not any time soon, there are still problems with the red ceramic. In a meeting earlier today with another brand who have ceramic dials they mentioned that the failure rate with red enamel was around 95%; higher then with any other colour because red enamel/ceramic needs to be fired many more times than other colours. Remember Rolex need a product that can be replicated many thousands of times, not one that is handmade one at a time.

View full post here... (courtesy from TZ)...
    http://forums.timezone.com/index.php...5253&rid=11125

Meantime, let continue to dream about how would a ceramic Pepsi / Coke bezel will look like...

Comment

Pepsi GMT IIc???

Hmm some guys talk about waiting for pepsi GMT IIc to be launched...

you guys really think that GMT IIc will be available in pepsi? i mean...from wad i know...it's difficult to make a 2coloured ceramic bezel at the moment for Rolex at the moment...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Haha.. great minds think alike.. just bought up the topic the other day.. when i read a article on TZ..

http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=16148

Comment

Oh.. was in HK that time never see =X

Comment

haha.. was anticipating how the GMT IIc Pepsi will turn out (from Basel09).. especially since the black bezel looks so outstanding... but guess.. the wait will continue...

Comment

You come back already huh!!! I thought you saw a pepsi GMTII-c in HK...
              Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Oh.. was in HK that time never see =X

Comment

I knew not long after the launch of the GMT IIc about the problem they had...so I wasnt anticipating the pepsi GMT IIc anytime soon..

So i was wondering wad gave people the idea that the GMT IIc was coming soon hehe....

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                  You come back already huh!!! I thought you saw a pepsi GMTII-c in HK...
                  I did see ...the Ruby and sapphire pepsi GMT II

Comment

Oh... I saw that in Paragon Dickson also...

I did see ...the Ruby and sapphire pepsi GMT II

Comment

Oh let's guess! When do you guys think it will be out?

Which year?My take is that it won't be launched

Comment

Which year I don't know...

On the other hand, I am quite sure the new ceramic sub SS should be out next year or in 2011

Oh let's guess! When do you guys think it will be out?

Which year?My take is that it won't be launched

Comment

I m sure...ceramic SS sub will be out next yr...needless to say...they will release solid gold,tt,then ss...subsequently

Comment

Come and see....

Saw a post at another forum... the best photoshop i have seen thus far... damn swee.... just look at the bezel....if this is how it will look.. OMG

Then again... will it ever come out.. is the question... meantime, guys enjoy the pic...

Comment

Very well photoshopped! But sadly it's not....realistic at the moment

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X