Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Oyster-date Precision

Hi All Member,

I have a Oyster-date Precision 6694 with cert and box, if i wish looking for trade with another rolex model with bigger case size, any idea what rolex model (almost same value) i should looking? Sorry for looking advice as i really no idea about other rolex model market value.

Detail
    •Model : 6694
    •Series : 6 milion
    •Dial: Black
    •Bracelet : 78350 (Full 13 Link)
    •Crystal: Acrylic
    •Condition: Overall are very good and time running accurate.
    •Notes: Everything are original, (Nvr done any service and polish before)
    •With Box, Cert and a simple translation booklet.

how big is "bigger"? older datejusts may be 36mm on paper but actually is a little smaller if you measure it across the outer bezel edge. most oysters perpetuals, all air kings and dates are 34mm, so you don't have to look there.

your watch is 34mm. i guess it would be possible to trade it for a head only vintage datejust. if you want to go bigger to sport territory, you'll have to put some money in. the cheapest is probably an old 16570 exp2. they can be found for a little under 4k from time to time.

if you don't have big wrists, your watch probably wears fine. my wrist is 8" and 36mm looks fine on it. some watches don't go out of style or size. 6694 is one of them.
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Thank taxico.
      36mm is okay as long overall watch csse bigger than my current 6694.
      Noted, appreciated your suggestion and view.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X