Spot the real gmt2c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehwwong View Post
    a seasoned rolex watch wearer once hold the replica watch and feel the case, bracelet will know the difference liao..
    Yup agreed. Nothing beats feeeeeeeling it

Originally posted by NaesHaes View Post
    That true That true.... like those who always got KTV TNN, once feel it will know real or fake

Originally posted by Muachee View Post
    nvm lar.. lucky kopi only...
    Hehehe

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
    yup, agreed.

so for those who wishes to buy just by looking at pictures, please rethink
    for newbies best to go RSC and check...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hi, how about the white gold ring surround the markers ? Is't that the marker ring on real watch is thinner ?

Comment

Originally posted by kayaro View Post
        Hi, how about the white gold ring surround the markers ? Is't that the marker ring on real watch is thinner ?
        How do you justify thinner...it will depend on the fake mah

If the fake is fatter yeah then the real is thinner..but if the fake is even thinner..then the real is considered fat liao mah

When it comes to authentication there's no 1 way to tell...it will depend on a many factors,..

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

If the fake is fatter yeah then the real is thinner..but if the fake is even thinner..then the real is considered fat liao mah

When it comes to authentication there's no 1 way to tell...it will depend on a many factors,..
          Ok now I am getting a headache

Mai like that lei... peng here and peng there I read liao blurr lei brother..
          Every Rolex tells a story

Comment

If u don have real n fake side by side hw u knw which is thicker or thinner?
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

HAH!!!! End of the day is get a real ROLLIE

Seriously buy fake and you worry that one day, you meet a client/friend who is a collector and he spots yr rollie which is a lorrly then thats it man.
              Every Rolex tells a story

Comment

In a sense yeah that's wad I meant hahaha

Comment

In a sense yeah that's wad I meant hahaha
                  told ya we were in cahoots
                  I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

okok i screwed up lol...

got the pics missed up.

the only person correct here is!!!! DA lol!!!

scary right?

For peeps who view that first pic and 3rd pic the left one is fake:

1) look at the cyclops carefully. The real one has AR coated underneath the cyclops but the fake one doesnt have that at all.

2) Look at the numbers on the bezel. the right side one is slightly thicker. Not that refined as the thiner one. I used to have a friend that does engraving on rings. It is said that the smaller the writings, the harder it is to do. Hence, it takes a lot of skill to have thinner letterings....

btw, both are ceramic hor...
                    Haha, so is it left is fake in 1st and 3rd pic? or right is fake in the 1st and 3rd pic?
                    I am all
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by TeD View Post
                      Haha, so is it left is fake in 1st and 3rd pic? or right is fake in the 1st and 3rd pic?
                      I am all
                      lol
                      1st pic - left is real
                      2nd pic - right is real
                      3rd pic - left is real

Comment

Wow, very powerful thread so far.... I missed the fun... Darkie got the point, also depend the quality of images...

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                        SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                        SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                        SS SD,
                        SS YM,
                        SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

1st pic - left is real
                          2nd pic - right is real
                          3rd pic - left is real
                          AIya.... just saw the pix... hehehe...

But exxondus, for starting this interesting thread... Your earlier reply that Darkie got it right was typed wrongly.. you said "For peeps who view that first pic and 3rd pic the left one is fake" which also confused me.

Was that piece from the land of MASS PRODUCTION of fake goods??

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                          - GMT II
                          - GMT IIc TT
                          - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                          - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                          - U1
                          - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                            AIya.... just saw the pix... hehehe...

But exxondus, for starting this interesting thread... Your earlier reply that Darkie got it right was typed wrongly.. you said "For peeps who view that first pic and 3rd pic the left one is fake" which also confused me.

Was that piece from the land of MASS PRODUCTION of fake goods??
                            Oh i think left n right made myself confused lol.

Not really from the big C. There are some from d states too. They even allow you to choose different configurations when purchasing. Eg. Eta movement add 200, correct stacked hands add 100 etc. Keke

Comment

Wah!!! That's advance. U should bring it to gatherings for all to analyse. I would be very keen to see it myself. Ü
                              By the way, nice of u to share this with bros here.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                              - GMT II
                              - GMT IIc TT
                              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                              - U1
                              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                                Wah!!! That's advance. U should bring it to gatherings for all to analyse. I would be very keen to see it myself. Ü
                                By the way, nice of u to share this with bros here.
                                i found online one lah....lol...i don own either watches..............yet...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X