Spot the real gmt2c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should have told me earlier mah hehe...now I have also

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by exxondus View Post
      either way also will have to buy the watch one. don postpone. just get it first

I nearly managed to get that piece from dexter. Already agreed on price and fixed a date with dexter 2 days in advance but n the end, he disappeared for 3+ weeks without a trace and no reply of my sms

When he finally replied me after 3+ weeks, I already bought from another person BNIB le. luckily price was slightly higher only so still not too bad.
      hehe.. i bought it from Dex.. he quite prompt leh..

Comment

• It was just that i unlucky la lol but ok la dint spend much more that what dex was selling me so turned out ok loh in view i get to have the watch. Cos that time he no reply at all so i don know wat was happening keke.
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          Should have told me earlier mah hehe...now I have also

Got leh i pm u so many times abt gmt2c but u no sa got lobang
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• yeh.. now i recall.. i did msg him "so how bro??" haha.. i guess i sound kinda desperate.. he travels quite often i reckon..

Comment

• Originally posted by vf47 View Post
              yeh.. now i recall.. i did msg him "so how bro??" haha.. i guess i sound kinda desperate.. he travels quite often i reckon..
              haha u werent the only one who was desperate for GMTIIc lol. I oso SMSed him many times over the weekend, on monday (the day we agreed to meet), and even tue and wed. Then all no news so was uber sad.

luckily another offer came about so faster grab loh keke...but very happy with the purchase so no biggie

Comment

• Wa you guys so many lobang... Next time can include me a not? Hehe...
                PAM 233K :woohoo:
                IWC BP 5004 :D
                Explorer II Z Series white dial :yay:
                Casio Pro Trek :appluse:

One last one: JLC Tribute to Polaris 68 re-edition

Comment

haha u werent the only one who was desperate for GMTIIc lol. I oso SMSed him many times over the weekend, on monday (the day we agreed to meet), and even tue and wed. Then all no news so was uber sad.

luckily another offer came about so faster grab loh keke...but very happy with the purchase so no biggie
                  ok.. i think i'm more desperate.. i met him at 2:30am in the morning..

Comment

• Originally posted by vf47 View Post
                    ok.. i think i'm more desperate.. i met him at 2:30am in the morning..

2.30am!!!

why so gan jiong lol.....

Comment

2.30am!!!

why so gan jiong lol.....
                      yeh.. haha.. cannot tahan!! before he flies off again..

but i hope he won't deal so late for safety reasons.. i also alittle gan jiong with so much money with me so late.. hahaha.. my first rollie.. what an adventure..

Comment

• something suay about me... when i try to get a watch from dexter i got into car accident... money gone...

now i wan to go to sincere sale... i found my 1k missing... search my maid belonging and found 5k stashed within her sanitary pad... she being stealing money since she come... damn... dunno its suay to loss money or heng to uproot a crook...

Comment

• Omg! Maid thieving . Report police and send her back.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by khimwoon View Post
                            something suay about me... when i try to get a watch from dexter i got into car accident... money gone...

now i wan to go to sincere sale... i found my 1k missing... search my maid belonging and found 5k stashed within her sanitary pad... she being stealing money since she come... damn... dunno its suay to loss money or heng to uproot a crook...
                            U lost 1k but found 5k? wow!! -> I wouldn't call that suay when you get interested of 500% from her bank (sanitary pad)

take the excess 4k to pay for your car loh

u calling mata on her?

Comment

• waiting for the agent to come... damn made me miss the sincere watch sale... i thinking can't get the gmt2c... i chong get my another fav iwc inge... now both cannot sian...

my grandma lost abt 3k a month ago... but we tot she senile count wrongly... every now then she missed 50 100 etc... think that where it add up

Comment

• aiyo.. can never trust a stranger in the house.. need a big safe in the house..

sincere is from 27 to 29th right? i just got an email from FJ Benjamin..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X