Cost replace 16610 dial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost replace 16610 dial

Bros, recently realised that my dial has a tiny chip near the 8 o'clock position. Dnt know how it got there and too late to blame anyone. Any idea how much will replacement dial cost at RSC or anywhere can replace this. Its a K series. Thanks....
    Rolex 6694
    Rolex Green Sub
    Rolex GMTII

Originally posted by lee_k_y88 View Post
    Bros, recently realised that my dial has a tiny chip near the 8 o'clock position. Dnt know how it got there and too late to blame anyone. Any idea how much will replacement dial cost at RSC or anywhere can replace this. Its a K series. Thanks....
    wow how come inside can get chipped? u mean the crystal and bezel instead?
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

suspect it may had been scratched when it was sent to sn outside technician. but didn't notice til now almost 1/2 year liao...sigh..
      Rolex 6694
      Rolex Green Sub
      Rolex GMTII

Comment

.... this dial is quite easy to find outside ... about S$250-350.
        If you go to RSC to change, its about $300+service. Then, your dial will say "swiss" intsead of "swiss made" to denote it is a service dial .

You may want to wait till the next servicing and have it overhauled by RSC.

How bad is the chip? If your watch is >15yrs old, it may be age.

Comment

Bro, thanks. Watch is 2002. So quite confirm is a scratch. But is not really that noticable. Will look like a spec of dust if you look carefully. Thanks for the great info. Didn't know that a service dial will say "swiss". Does that kinda affect the market price? Thanks.
          Rolex 6694
          Rolex Green Sub
          Rolex GMTII

Comment

Bro, thanks. Watch is 2002. So quite confirm is a scratch. But is not really that noticable. Will look like a spec of dust if you look carefully. Thanks for the great info. Didn't know that a service dial will say "swiss". Does that kinda affect the market price? Thanks.
            should not affect the price of your watch as your original dial should be the same as replacement dial with 'swiss' at 6 o'clock(luminova dial).

Comment

Thanks bro...
              Rolex 6694
              Rolex Green Sub
              Rolex GMTII

Comment

BTW if chipped and moisture get in (if see condensation) better change fast to prevent internal parts oxidise...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X