Warranty rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warranty rumors

Hears rumors that RSC will sometimes ask for proof of purchase for sets with non singapore region warranty card even if the international warranty is dated and has a overseas AD info printed on it?

Anyone here ever encounter such a request?

i doubt so, never encountered. RSC will service so long as its Rolex made by Rolex

Comment

I was asked for the exact date since the "day" was missing from the card.. that was it

Comment

No such issues as long as valid warranty card. Recently sent my Japan grey set in no questions on proof of purchase.

Other than 'err purchase in Japan?'...
        To which I replied 'ya..'

Now watch fixed and I'm happily wearing it again.

But since it's mentioned sometimes. Maybe depends on the RSC agents mood.

Comment

I've sent in a grey set before to the Spore RSC to regulate. They ask a few questions; all about the price and we ended up having quite a good conversation on price comparisons of Rolex pieces from country to country.

No such thing lah. as long as under warranty, you can send it to any AD in any country. I also had similar experience with another luxury brand. Sent in to Hour Glass; no questions asked.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X