Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help from Sub C owners.

Hi bro and sis

I need a subC SS glidelock half link to be fixed on my Dssd 6 o clock to even out my bracelet. but RSC needs me to produce a sub as they need to take dwn the serial number and have the techs to fix the link back on the watch.

As i already do not own a sub anymore, i hope some kind bro or sis would help me out on this with their sub. I will pay for the link and a teh tarek. Thanks in advance.

Pls contact me: kenneth(93378141)
    Rolex Submariner 116610LN
    Rolex daytona 116515LN
    Patek Ah gua naut
    Audemars P ROO Volcano

i recommend you appeal to POTENTIAL subC buyers instead.

you might do better by offering to pay for the link and/or subsidize their authentication fee when a potential buyer wants to send a subC into RSC...

for people that already own a subC, sending it into RSC means opening up the watch and possibly WR issues and also likely more scratches at the back of the watch just to help you...

for potential buyers that want to send a watch to RSC, they are already expecting to open the watch up and incur scratches - no love lost, really.

i understand your pain - if you really cannot find anyone by the time CNY 2015 is over, drop me a PM. i may be able to find my stash of half links by then. i have about 4 or 5 in one baggie but i cannot recall which box they are in and where that box is at.

good luck!
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X