2nd hand sea dweller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd hand sea dweller

i've a friend that's looking for a sea dweller (not deep sea) but his budget is
    S$4K+
    i told him for older pieces 6-8yo also selling no less then S$6k.
    any idea if S$4K+ can get a sea dweller? maybe can advice age n condition.
    thanks

ya, i agree with your assessment of yr friend's perception on the pricing of a SD.
    Remnants of my irresponsibility:
    "Foreign affections"
    1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
    2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
    3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
    4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
    What's NEXT?

Comment

Seadweller

Cheapest 5k+++ I've seen so far.
      [SIZE="1"].:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:..:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:..:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:..:.:.:.:.:.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]- Seadweller [I](A series)[/I][/SIZE]
      [SIZE="1"]- Pam 000 [I](I series)[/I][/SIZE]
      [I][SIZE="1"]more >>[/SIZE][/I]

Comment

Can. Only if the condition of the piece is super jialat... crystal chip, not moving, etc.... $4k you want?

Comment

nothing is impossible.

ask him wait loh. maybe as umemployment goes higher into the year, someone desperate enuff might sell at that price. but your friend will be faced with 2 issues

1) Will he be fast enuff even if have such a deal
          2) Such scenarios might or might not happen so depends all on luck.

E.g, I have a ex-neighbour who owns a condo (real-life story). That time 1m he refuse to sell. Suddenly a few mths down the road, his business have issue. Someone saw the opportunity and bought his condo at 650k which is way below mkt value but that buyer was willing to give full sum so bo bian had to take the offer.

The person who bought the house lagi happy cos another few more months, emblocked for 1.1m. But how many such lucky people?

however, having said that, advice to your friend is wait a few more months. Anything in good condition with B&P at 5k+ can consider seriously liaoz.
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

buy house confirm have to pay full amount de mah....hahaha....
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
              buy house confirm have to pay full amount de mah....hahaha....
              haha i meant no need take and wait for loan approval that kind.
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

now loan approval take ard 4 to 7 working days only mah..no diff leh..hehehe....

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                  now loan approval take ard 4 to 7 working days only mah..no diff leh..hehehe....
                  well, if the bank is hot on your heels with interest counted by the day, and you meet buyers that try to hammer your price lower, a week is gg to be a long and stressful wait.

haha, no idea how the transaction took place eventually. but the point is, if someone is desperate enuff, its posible to get good cond SD at 4k or even lower. Hence, not impossible, which is absolute.

BUT!! the odds are very small that something like that will happen and for TS's friend to be there to purchase it.

Comment

true...hahaha....well....when economy is down it is a buyer market..regardless which items...big or small...

Comment

thanks for the replies

actually $4k+ can get, but these ppl are those desperate will walk into those 2nd shop and get cash on the spot.
                      those ppl who post on forums like here, more or less can wait at least a week so even b4 reach S$5k will be snatched up.

Comment

Originally posted by traded View Post
                        thanks for the replies

actually $4k+ can get, but these ppl are those desperate will walk into those 2nd shop and get cash on the spot.
                        those ppl who post on forums like here, more or less can wait at least a week so even b4 reach S$5k will be snatched up.
                        You are right. Ppl who are desperate will go to 2nd hand shop or pawn shop 2 get cash straight. I once went to a 2nd hand cum pawn shop to ask how much they offering for my SD. The guy told me 4k. I nearly fall off my chair. I'm thinking if I asking for S$5k in forum think the sale will close within a day.

Comment

Originally posted by sagara View Post
                          You are right. Ppl who are desperate will go to 2nd hand shop or pawn shop 2 get cash straight. I once went to a 2nd hand cum pawn shop to ask how much they offering for my SD. The guy told me 4k. I nearly fall off my chair. I'm thinking if I asking for S$5k in forum think the sale will close within a day.
                          2nd shops of course offer lower price coz got selling price market value. but if you got two pieces same model, but different series (2-3yo) and different condition they will also more or less offer same price for both, but of coz sell them the older n more used one lah.

shops must pay rent ,staff etc

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X