Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyclops small mag on BLNR?

Hi all,

I read from TRF that many found their BLNR has a small mag cyclops, definitely not at the usual 2.5x

Some brought their watch back to RSC in US to change back to the normal mag.

how about in Singapore? Did anyone brought your watch back to RSC Singapore to change the crystal or cyclops? Will they entertain?

Share your experience please...

The value of Rolex come with defect is much higher that non-defect Rolex.
    I will keep it if i find my piece got error.

Personal thinking..
    一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴

Comment

Originally posted by style88 View Post
      Hi all,

I read from TRF that many found their BLNR has a small mag cyclops, definitely not at the usual 2.5x

how about in Singapore? Did anyone brought your watch back to RSC Singapore to change the crystal or cyclops? Will they entertain?

That is not defect. Now, out of 10 new sub.. 7 will be with small date printing... it is not the defect of the Cyclops.. Rolex Geneva tend to do new things... but without informing their affiliate.

Comment

Rolex cyclop small magnification.

Read in other forums from the U.S and Europe that many owners bought rolexes with smaller date magnification then the normal 2.5x

I took my TT blue sub and discover mine is indeed smaller then normal. Anybody else encounter this issue?
        Rolex Submariner 116610LN
        Rolex daytona 116515LN
        Patek Ah gua naut
        Audemars P ROO Volcano

Comment

Damn started a new thread without seeing this lolx.

My TT sub also having low mag. Dunno our local RSC will fix it bo.
          Rolex daytona 116515LN
          Patek Ah gua naut
          Audemars P ROO Volcano

Comment

Anyway..took my sub down to rsc today. Was told the new date magnification which is smaller is now the default factory setting..zzz...every new shipment watch from now will have magnification less then 2.5x
            Rolex daytona 116515LN
            Patek Ah gua naut
            Audemars P ROO Volcano

Comment

Originally posted by LSBpimp View Post
              Anyway..took my sub down to rsc today. Was told the new date magnification which is smaller is now the default factory setting..zzz...every new shipment watch from now will have magnification less then 2.5x

I tot 2.5 mag is Rolex trademark. How come they change to smaller magnification?
              Any idea?
              一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴

Comment

The RSC char bor also dunno. Only tell me this is their default factory setting now lolx...
                Rolex daytona 116515LN
                Patek Ah gua naut
                Audemars P ROO Volcano

Comment

Originally posted by LSBpimp View Post
                  The RSC char bor also dunno. Only tell me this is their default factory setting now lolx...
                  Quite Stun lo.. Working in RSC also dunno, not to mention us (layman) know...
                  So now they have revised to how many times of magnification ? Any Bro can advise..
                  一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴

Comment

My 2014 december 116610LV also has smaller magnification. not significantly. but it can be noticed when you compare it side by side with another watch.

Anyway, in my opinion the 2.5x magnification has been reduced to about 2x.

Comment

In another forum, many said it is more like around 1.5x. No definite answer tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Appledabble View Post

In another forum, many said it is more like around 1.5x. No definite answer tho.

Actually still prefer 2.5 x
                        It looks more outstanding
                        Haha
                        一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴

Comment

Ya i think its like 1.5x only. When my minute and second hand pass through the cyclops it looks slightly magnified only.
                          Rolex daytona 116515LN
                          Patek Ah gua naut
                          Audemars P ROO Volcano

Comment

Originally posted by style88 View Post
                            Hi all,

Rolex cutting costs??????

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X