Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any rolex promotion like 12 or 40 months installment ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any rolex promotion like 12 or 40 months installment ?

Hi all wanted to get one watch but budget constraint wonder if any installment free interest promotion ?

Originally posted by sw8761 View Post
    Hi all wanted to get one watch but budget constraint wonder if any installment free interest promotion ?
    All major local ADs should have interest free installment plan using credit card. Some pre-owned shops have it too. Do check their websites on which cards they tied up with...
    Rolex 116610LV Hulk
    Rolex 116710BLNR Batman
    Seiko SRP231 Baby Tuna

Comment

Most ad is installment interest free. There's pro n con I guess. But if really taking installment plan I rather 40 mths at least pay lesser every mth but longer duration

Comment

Depending on the AD, if they got tie up with uob, I find the One card will be a good option for such instalment as you can earn rebates. Just my two cents.

Comment

Most ADs like Hour Glass perpetually have 24 months installment program available, only certain promos at time that increase it to 40 months or so.

Comment

Originally posted by sw8761 View Post
            yes. i know one who has 40months installment

PM me if you keen.

Comment

Originally posted by techno View Post
              yes. i know one who has 40months installment
              Update. Have Checked and No more 40months offer. Pls do not PM.

Comment

Originally posted by techno View Post
                Update. Have Checked and No more 40months offer. Pls do not PM.
                I visited a local AD late yesterday and my cousin bought a watch on a 40-month DBS/POSB credit card installment. AD informed the promotion was extended till further notice.

Hope this helps
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  I visited a local AD late yesterday and my cousin bought a watch on a 40-month DBS/POSB credit card installment. AD informed the promotion was extended till further notice.

Hope this helps
                  Hi,

Was there any catch to the promo? Or simply lesser discount if going for installment plan.

Thanks

Comment

Should be the same?
                    http://www.thehourglass.com/about_history/singapore/
                    Call them to enquire.

Comment

Originally posted by bustop View Post
                      Hi,

Was there any catch to the promo? Or simply lesser discount if going for installment plan.

Thanks
                      There is a 3% merchant fees which most dealers will want u to pay if using credit cards.

Comment

Credit card installment

FYI,

Even when a shop does not tie up with banks. U can still call ur credit card company to put it on interest free installments.

CIMB offers 10/20 mths interest free installments with a fee of 3% and 5% of the amt u swipe.

UOB offers up to 36 mths interest free with 3% fees upfront as well.

POSB/DBS offers 24 mths interest free with 3% fees upfront.

No catch at all. The only thing u need to consider is the upfront fees. And u may need to pay for the annual credit fees cos u are at their mercy when u request for waiver of annnual credit fees. Hope it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by bustop View Post
                          Hi,

Thanks
                          For what I know, some ADs dun really charge extra CC or even on interest free installments... Discount wise, still depends on your relationship with the sales.
                          Rolex 116610LV Hulk
                          Rolex 116710BLNR Batman
                          Seiko SRP231 Baby Tuna

Comment

Originally posted by charleslin View Post
                            Most ADs like Hour Glass perpetually have 24 months installment program available, only certain promos at time that increase it to 40 months or so.
                            Now warranty for rolex extended to 5 years, got instalment for 60 months? Jus nice and easy to remember. hahaha..
                            A ROLEX WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WORLD. WE LEAVE THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEM..

Comment

Last time i checked by calling Hour Glass in MAY 2015. Guy was professional enough to explain all the diff types of installment payments.

It differs for different banks. Many major banks offers 12, 24 and 36 mths without charges or fees whatsoever.

DBS has a 40 month installment.

U take the price and divide by 'x' number of months and that's what u pay every month.

Then again, u can just call they will be more than happy to share.
                              sigpic
                              SS Submariner 116610LN

'The World Is My Oyster'

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X