OHMYGOSH!ARHHH EMERGENCY! help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OHMYGOSH!ARHHH EMERGENCY! help!

I was gonna adjust the time for my datejust and when I unscrewed and crown and pulled the crown out...the whole crown came out!

HOW!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

datz unfortunate... sorry it happened...

Comment

relax!! take a chill pill! all it needs is the locknut tightening + some "glue". something any competant watchmaker can do for you. a job that takes 30mins (not even!)
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Then throw yr DJ into the rubbish bin lah. Hahhahah

Relax bro. Like what Seiko said, just bring down to any repair shop and they can do it for you. It will still make it for the gathering. No worries. Ü

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
        - GMT II
        - GMT IIc TT
        - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
        - Master Eight Days (1608420)
        - U1
        - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

It's a sign to buy new Rollie lah....
          Rolex SD "m" series
          Omega Speedmaster
          PAM 164K

Comment

Wear ur V - Daytona or GMT II la. lol

Comment

Originally posted by finnsim View Post
              Agree... and it's mid-year liao....

Ok jokes aside... better bring your baby to a "doctor" soon, in case anything more serious is wrong...keep us informed of the what happened

Comment

thk u have to tahan till tom cos nw no watch maker open le.

read of such things happening in other forums, can b solved de so don worry.

but then again, like i said in another thead hor, must send for regular servicing de. mnimise such mishaps. if wait till spoil, will panic de.
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

ya saw a posting on rolex forum where a guy had a similar mishap... apparently it's not a difficult fix... http://www.rolexforums.com/showthrea...ighlight=crown

Comment

go to the watch maker ba, your dj is ss right?, i think the repair is ard $50 ba..hope it helps
                    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                      Then throw yr DJ into the rubbish bin lah. Hahhahah

Relax bro. Like what Seiko said, just bring down to any repair shop and they can do it for you. It will still make it for the gathering. No worries. Ü
                      Alright! It will make it for the gathering

Originally posted by cedric View Post
                      Agree... and it's mid-year liao....

Ok jokes aside... better bring your baby to a "doctor" soon, in case anything more serious is wrong...keep us informed of the what happened
                      Hahaha yeah it's mid year...it's coming earliest in July if all goes well...will see how

Will post more info !

Originally posted by finnsim View Post

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
                      Wear ur V - Daytona or GMT II la. lol
                      Cannot afford lah hehee

Comment

Originally posted by kt2u View Post
                        ya saw a posting on rolex forum where a guy had a similar mishap... apparently it's not a difficult fix... http://www.rolexforums.com/showthrea...ighlight=crown
                        Thanks for the link bro

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                        go to the watch maker ba, your dj is ss right?, i think the repair is ard $50 ba..hope it helps
                        Yeah...SS DJ....hope so

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                        thk u have to tahan till tom cos nw no watch maker open le.

read of such things happening in other forums, can b solved de so don worry.

but then again, like i said in another thead hor, must send for regular servicing de. mnimise such mishaps. if wait till spoil, will panic de.
                        Yeah lor...no lah will wait till after my exams which is thurs then go. IF i can last so long.

Still believe strongly that...if nothing's broken no need to fix. Well now needa fix

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                          Thanks for the link bro

Yeah...SS DJ....hope so

Yeah lor...no lah will wait till after my exams which is thurs then go. IF i can last so long.

Still believe strongly that...if nothing's broken no need to fix. Well now needa fix
                          wah how to sty when your mind keep thinking and worrying that dust, etc might enter the movement via the crown opening??

better stuff something there to prevent particles from gg in.
                          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            I was gonna adjust the time for my datejust and when I unscrewed and crown and pulled the crown out...the whole crown came out!

HOW!
                            I thought what had happened, my heart really pumping....small issue, no worries bro...you can go to JL Watch in Chinatown look for Joe Lai @ 97342636 he can settle right away...don't think it will cost much.

Comment

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
                              I thought what had happened, my heart really pumping....small issue, no worries bro...you can go to JL Watch in Chinatown look for Joe Lai @ 97342636 he can settle right away...don't think it will cost much.
                              Serious lor! When you pull the crown out and you pull the whole thing out it's big issue

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                              wah how to sty when your mind keep thinking and worrying that dust, etc might enter the movement via the crown opening??

better stuff something there to prevent particles from gg in.
                              Oh no worries about that. Already locked it up in my watch box and use a scotch tape to tape the box up so that it's alittle air tight.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X