No announcement yet.

Rolex Air-King 116900

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably Low stock, but waiting list a bit exaggerating. I just got it from walk in to tang plaza and got it with discount as they tried to match what emperor watch is offering.

Comment

Is the Air-King 116900 still possible to get in local AD ? Since it is less popular, will customers be able to negotiate for slight discounts ? I do like the combination of "Yellow" Crown and the Green" Rolex wording.

Comment

Originally posted by sy1994 View Post
        Is the Air-King 116900 still possible to get in local AD ? Since it is less popular, will customers be able to negotiate for slight discounts ? I do like the combination of "Yellow" Crown and the Green" Rolex wording.
        The chance of buying an Airking from a local AD is much higher. I have seen often, more recently too, that it was put out on display for sale. Similarly, the Milgauss GV too. But discount wise, I do not think there is any at the moment.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

The chance of buying an Airking from a local AD is much higher. I have seen often, more recently too, that it was put out on display for sale. Similarly, the Milgauss GV too. But discount wise, I do not think there is any at the moment.
          Thanks for sharing! The 116900 is on my next target list, looking forward to get that piece.

Comment

After a short wait, finally I received a call for the 116900 Air-King from my AD! The numerals in the dial are well thought out and proportion, with the classic "Rolex Crown & Wording" which looks simply stunning. One of it's kind in the sport series range in my opinion. Gonna remove the stickers and give some wrist time to this piece cheers!

Comment

After a short wait, finally I received a call for the 116900 Air-King from my AD! The numerals in the dial are well thought out and proportion, with the classic "Rolex Crown & Wording" which looks simply stunning. One of it's kind in the sport series range in my opinion. Gonna remove the stickers and give some wrist time to this piece cheers!
              Congratz .. what a handsome piece you have

Thanks for sharing, been hard to come across one lately
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I also joined your Air King club for this piece today - heavy watch it is Cheers !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X