rolex complete set - what to look for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sgdividends View Post
    Normally whats the price differential you are willing to pay if lets say apples to apples submariner hulk with or without warranty card?

Basically discount without warranty card?
    I’ve heard some resellers say that generally with papers will cost you about an additional 10%. Of course will vary depending on the model but good rule of thumb I guess.

Comment

Does a box and paper (guarantee card) considered complete set?

Comment

Originally posted by frewxxx View Post
        Does a box and paper (guarantee card) considered complete set?
        Nope. Some sellers just don't get what it really means by "complete set"
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          Nope. Some sellers just don't get what it really means by "complete set"
          Yea! it kinda mislead the sale as whenever they say it is a complete set when it only includes the box and warranty card.

Comment

Well I just bought a 116528 from an online guy. He stated full set, end up only watch box booklet and warr card. No cloth, no green or red tag but I still buy cause green and red tags r easily available. But a bit misleading of seller to put full set lol.

Comment

Best to ask seller to itemise what is in the 'full set' to avoid the possibility of miscommunication.

Comment

Originally posted by frewxxx View Post
                Yea! it kinda mislead the sale as whenever they say it is a complete set when it only includes the box and warranty card.
                Originally posted by bubble View Post
                Well I just bought a 116528 from an online guy. He stated full set, end up only watch box booklet and warr card. No cloth, no green or red tag but I still buy cause green and red tags r easily available. But a bit misleading of seller to put full set lol.
                To my understanding, a "full set" should mean one that an AD would give during the purchase. If there's any item(s) less, then don't use the term "full (or complete) set". Another issue will be the price. Normally, a REAL "full set" commands a slightly higher price.

Originally posted by Snowspeeder View Post
                Best to ask seller to itemise what is in the 'full set' to avoid the possibility of miscommunication.
                Yup. This is a better approach. And it can only happen if you encounter a patient and easy-going seller.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X