Rare occurrence!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare occurrence!

For the first time after a long long while, I saw an AD displaying the ceramic GMT, Sub and (non-red) SD together in their case! All at retail prices hehehe.

Which Ad

Comment

THG parkway. Gogogo!

Comment

Tks alot

Comment

Wow, its surprising

Comment

Is it true that local ADs do not sell popular Rolex models to walk-in customers?

Comment

Lol still considered ex.

Comment

I went but couldnt see sea dweller... Are you sure its not DSSD?

Comment

Originally posted by mirage View Post
                  Is it true that local ADs do not sell popular Rolex models to walk-in customers?
                  Depends which 'popular' models you are referring to. Depends also how much you are willing to pay for it.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    Depends which 'popular' models you are referring to. Depends also how much you are willing to pay for it.
                    The usual sports SS models. But what you mean by how much I am willing to pay for it? Isn't the rule now for ADs to sell at RRP maximum price only?

Comment

The usual sports SS models. But what you mean by how much I am willing to pay for it? Isn't the rule now for ADs to sell at RRP maximum price only?
                      They will only sell to their preferred VIP. Forget about the waitlist, it's just there to placate normal AD customers. The piece of paper that will be thrown to the bin after the customer leaves the store.

Hard AD truths.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalOak View Post
                        They will only sell to their preferred VIP. Forget about the waitlist, it's just there to placate normal AD customers. The piece of paper that will be thrown to the bin after the customer leaves the store.

Hard AD truths.
                        Sad to heard that if I really keen to get the ss models.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgro123 View Post
                          Sad to heard that if I really keen to get the ss models.
                          Like what I mentioned in the 1st post, sometimes you can still find these SS sports models in the stores. Explorers and Milgauss are almost everywhere, but the black GMT and Sub are harder to find in stores these days. The Batman and Hulk won't be displayed at all, they will probably go to the preferred customers (non-VIP or VIP) of the AD, or customers in the waiting list after the allocation for preferred customers is fulfilled.

Pieces like the ceramic Daytona (plus the currently hot red SD) will only be sold to their VIP customers. You have to spend a lot of money each year to get into their VIP database. Due to the scarcity of the Daytona, even VIP customers are ranked in terms of their importance to the AD.

Alternatively, you may go the grey dealers to get your sports rolex - at a premium of course.

Comment

If you have read enough about this in the forum, some people were still buying certain watches at premium price. How was that possible? I really don't know. One method I 'hearsay' was for a customer to buy one or two less popular high-end models at retail price, so as to be entitled to buy a popular sports model, also at retail price.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalOak View Post
                              Like what I mentioned in the 1st post, sometimes you can still find these SS sports models in the stores. Explorers and Milgauss are almost everywhere, but the black GMT and Sub are harder to find in stores these days. The Batman and Hulk won't be displayed at all, they will probably go to the preferred customers (non-VIP or VIP) of the AD, or customers in the waiting list after the allocation for preferred customers is fulfilled.

Pieces like the ceramic Daytona (plus the currently hot red SD) will only be sold to their VIP customers. You have to spend a lot of money each year to get into their VIP database. Due to the scarcity of the Daytona, even VIP customers are ranked in terms of their importance to the AD.

Alternatively, you may go the grey dealers to get your sports rolex - at a premium of course.
                              There are limited Rolex models one wanted. So how would a VIP spend alot each year other than further selling for profit? The so called AD VIPs are actually grey trader to be honest

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X