No announcement yet.

How Often do you wear your rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternating between my ss sub and exp 2 weekly..

Comment

• I wear it abt once a week.. and everytime i wear it... i have to rewind again to get it working... as a norm, do we have to take it out and wear it every 3-4 days so the watch won't stop working? or is it healthy to let it stop and rest?

Comment

• Alternate days..

Comment

• I wear it once a week..during weekends...otherwise it's in my watch winder...Weekdays are for my casio and seiko...

Comment

• Originally posted by smartyjones18 View Post
            i wear my pepsi everyday, very "rough" usage for the last 10+ years, am not a careful wearer. i even wore it to Nepal trekking also.
            now that's the real EXPLORER!

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
            http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

• my rolex watches are daily beaters and I rotate wearing them on alternate weeks.

Comment

• My Daytona was an engagement gift from my wife and I put it on for special occasions. On other days, it is a safe queen.

I previously sold my GMT coke to forget my past, the GMTIIc I bought was to mark a significant milestone - that I had put my past behind. I used to wear it very often, but now, it is my go to watch whenever I travel.

My Milgauss GV was purchased via a 30 month installment plan. My wife was besotted by the green glow and green was my favorite color when I was 15-16. My Milgauss GV always reminds me to remember the simple things in life. I currently rotate this with my 16010 and my BR01-92.
                WISHLIST
                Yachtmaster2 116688
                Sky Dweller
                AP ROO Black Theme
                WG Submariner

Comment

• My daily beater is a Sinn U1 - super Robust watch that can take almost all punishments i put the watch through. Will wear my DJ mainly on weekends and special occasions.
                  Live not the Past, the Future but the Present.

Comment

• I wear my Rolex Submariner for both casual events and work as it's one of the best all-rounded watches.

Comment

• 4 days on Rolex and 1 day on Pam and Casio on weekends

Comment

• Wear all every week... rotate day and night also.... but the Breitling is my hack watch for war zones and other crazy places
                        ROLEX.

Comment

• I wear my gmt master once or twice a week. It's a vintage 16750 so I try only to wear it occasionally.

Comment

• For my 116613LN, only weekend and maybe big occasion.

Comment

• i wear my GMT2C only on weekends, it's too chunky to wear under my work shirt. i use an explorer for that weekdays. 116523 on special occasions. can't get enough of my rollies!

Comment

• I wear my SubC only on weekends!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X