Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• submariner 2004 or 90's

hi guys,

happy to be part of the forum i am new to rolex but wanna get it for my bday i was quoted 2004 black sub with cert without pinhole good condition scratchless $5900 and a 90's black sub with pinhole without cert with just rolex center servicing receipt for changing bezel and polish $5200.

Bros pls give some advice ......thanx a million

shop is K#H

Originally posted by sti View Post
    hi guys,

happy to be part of the forum i am new to rolex but wanna get it for my bday i was quoted 2004 black sub with cert without pinhole good condition scratchless $5900 and a 90's black sub with pinhole without cert with just rolex center servicing receipt for changing bezel and polish $5200.

shop is K#H
    K#H watch price usually quite reasonable
    if thats the quoted price, i m sure u can get at 5K if pay by cash

Comment

Originally posted by yeshe View Post
      K#H watch price usually quite reasonable
      if thats the quoted price, i m sure u can get at 5K if pay by cash
      thanx bro for the reply ....by the way to get the older series or the 2004 better?
      today i spend abt 3hrs looking at all the gmt and sub they have ...just dun wanna get chop for the 1st rolex 1st watch 1st rolex experience any comments or advice pls keep them coming....thanx a million

Comment

To me, the choice is clear. I will get the newer pc with cert. Happy buying!
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

hi guys,

shop is K#H
          I will for sure get the one with cert. It will also command better resale value in future. Despite with cert, still must go RSC for authentication.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            thanx bro seems clear would be going on tues to do some bargain........haha going genting this weekend see uncle lim wanna sponsor annot....thanx for all the comments cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              thanx bros ....the decision is clear, time for bargain war........

Comment

Ya, have to bargain. Buy the one with cert.
                Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

bro, i also last time noobie, u really need to check thoroughly.

1st, take their magnifying glass n look closely at the dial, to c got any oxidation/rustiness, n check the bracelet to c if its firm or not ... loose is bad.
                  Then look again thru the whole watch to c any irrevocable scratches or not.

a sound advice from my dad-in-law rolex siao.

btw, ka ka start from at least $500 cheaper, then keep on hankering n slowly up ur amt $100 by $100. they c u got interest will damn giam lor. Then make final offer n pretend to leave n go other shops

hahaa

Comment

thanx bro for the reply ....by the way to get the older series or the 2004 better?
                    today i spend abt 3hrs looking at all the gmt and sub they have ...just dun wanna get chop for the 1st rolex 1st watch 1st rolex experience any comments or advice pls keep them coming....thanx a million
                    K#H will not carrot you, dont worry. u can use their price as a benchmark and check out the prices in forum garage sales. alternatively, get a BNIB at around 6+k for overseas set from forum dealers

Comment

Look around to compare prices
                      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X