Diamond bezel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pbob View Post
    I purchased a diamond bezel from KOH for my DD. Looks great and price was S$580. He has a large selection and all the same price.
    Hi can PM where is the shop

Comment

diamond bezel range from $500 to 2K+
      all depends on the size of the diamonds and the bling bling (sparkle !)
      those $500+ ones the diamonds are really small, no meaning to fixed
      I have seen some dials with diamonds that are even bigger then originall one, but cost 2K+
      i would says after market diamond bezel " bo hang cheng" one, it all depends on how hard you dare to bargain
      Also, learn from one uncle that no good to use the machine to take out the bezel, it will leave 4 markings on your watch because the machine have 4 sharp points like knife to push out the bezel.
      He used he own conventional ways to take it out, and leave no markings and I am satisfied with the end result
      Best is it only cost $10 buck to remove the old and insert the new bezel

Comment

go RSC and asked about the cost of their original diamond bezel.... you will faint !

Comment

Originally posted by Pbob View Post
          I purchased a diamond bezel from KOH for my DD. Looks great and price was S$580. He has a large selection and all the same price.
          Hi Pbob
          Can you PM Koh contact detail as i wish i buy diamond bezel too .
          tks alot

Comment

Originally posted by nim
            Dont quite get it, non rolex not fakes?
            Or you call it 'aftermarket'?
            It's aftermarket bro.

depends on how you see things. If you are a "purist" then maybe changing of the bezel is not for you.

But if you look at another angle, it's more cost effective to get a aftermarket diamond bezel, made of solid 18K WG and fitted with diamonds. Compared to getting a similar one from RSC (if it does come with that model that is)...your price gap is quite big.

Changing of a bezel doesn't make your watch a fake or anything and it's common for datejust bezels to be changed.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by nim
              Dont quite get it, non rolex not fakes?
              Or you call it 'aftermarket'?
              Non rolex means fake?? As long as they dont claim it's is made by rolex when it is not, I don't see how it makes it a fake.
              Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by nim
                If changing any parts of a rolex With 'aftermarket' parts doesnt make the watch any less authentic, why does rolex refuse to service a watch with 'aftermarket' part? Are they over protective of their brand?
                From Rolex's point of view of course they won't want to service the watch because a bezel that's not made by them. They are just protecting their brand and I understand why they want to do that.

But I am coming from a consumer point of view, as a user, it doesn't make my watch a fake because I changed the bezel. You can bring the watch with an aftermarket bezel to the watch dealer and he will still take it in because it's just the bezel that's changed.

I do not agree that when you change your bezel to an aftermarket bezel that it isn't an authentic Rolex already.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hi everyone,

May I know if there r any diff for aftermkt diamonds bezel to b installd on 36mm 1601 DJ or 36mm 16233 DJ? Aftermkt still means all the diamonds n gold is real bling bling diamonds n 18kt gold right? How to verify if its possible or simply just trust sellers?

Cheers all n Happy CNY for answering!
                  My collection

Rolex DateJust 16014,
                  Rolex DateJust 16233,
                  Rolex Submariner 16613LN
                  Rolex GMT-Master IIC 116713LN
                  Rolex Daytona 116523 (Champagne Gold Dial with Diamonds)
                  Rolex Day-Day 1803, 18038 & 18238
                  Omega Seamaster TT Polaris
                  Omega Speedmaster Professional 1861Moonwatch

Wishlist:
                  Short Term Hunt, YM

Long Term Hunt,
                  Rolex DayDate, Omega Cal. 321 and 861 Professional SpeedMaster Moon-watch.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X