Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me identify these Rolexes.

Hi Bro / sis,
    Do help me to identify these 5 rolexes please. I am a rolex idiot and have recently inherited these from my father who had passed away. My mum passed them to me since I am the only son. BTW, I myself a father of 3.

The 18K gold Rolex was from my grandfather (pict 4) and the rest from my dad.
    No intention to let go, just like to know more information on these watches.
    Thanks.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Rolex5 View Post
    Hi Bro / sis,
    Do help me to identify these 5 rolexes please. I am a rolex idiot and have recently inherited these from my father who had passed away. My mum passed them to me since I am the only son. BTW, I myself a father of 3.

The 18K gold Rolex was from my grandfather (pict 4) and the rest from my dad.
    No intention to let go, just like to know more information on these watches.
    Thanks.
    NIce...all are great watches....So u have 2 Datejusts,1 in SS and 1 TT(Half gold). I believe the TT 1 is the latest.

1 Oyster shock resistant 1...and 2 Dates....

Very nice...collection...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      NIce...all are great watches....So u have 2 Datejusts,1 in SS and 1 TT(Half gold). I believe the TT 1 is the latest.

1 Oyster shock resistant 1...and 2 Dates....

Very nice...collection...
      Hahaha ..thanks. But just by the terms is making me going
      Well, they are from my late family members and I have to take care of them and to pass them down to my next generation.
      Knowing my father and grandfather collected Rolexes, I've the urge to follow with the family collection. Don't want to break the traditional family's rolex collection.

Comment

Hahaha ..thanks. But just by the terms is making me going
        Well, they are from my late family members and I have to take care of them and to pass them down to my next generation.
        Knowing my father and grandfather collected Rolexes, I've the urge to follow with the family collection. Don't want to break the traditional family's rolex collection.
        Thats the way man....

Slowly read ard the forum...the poison will start to spread

Comment

Thats the way man....

Slowly read ard the forum...the poison will start to spread
          Ya. Think this posion is just like a virus. Am think of buying a GMT II now. But FM said "siow bo", just got bonus n start spending on watches, a hobby I never have.

Think for now, shall keep some $ for future investment in a Rolex of mine own.

I nickname myself as Rolex5 to remember starting off with 5 rolexes.

Comment

Hi Guys,
            BTW, any1 can provide more info like the history, release date or links where I can find out more on these rolexes?
            Thanks.

Comment

welcome aboard!

Hi rolex5 , welcome to sg-roc. nice watches u have and even better watch u will be having.

there are plenty of sites that can offer u knowledged on rollies.

www.rolexreferencepage.com is a good one.
              Remnants of my irresponsibility:
              "Foreign affections"
              1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
              2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
              3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
              4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
              What's NEXT?

Comment

Hi Guys,
                BTW, any1 can provide more info like the history, release date or links where I can find out more on these rolexes?
                Thanks.
                Hahhaa....Let me give you some advise...lol once u start searching and searching for info for your watches,you will feel the poison already haha. Really that happened to me when I was searching for info for my grandpa's DJ. Thats why I landed up here and we started this forum

Ya. Think this posion is just like a virus. Am think of buying a GMT II now. But FM said "siow bo", just got bonus n start spending on watches, a hobby I never have.

Think for now, shall keep some $ for future investment in a Rolex of mine own.

I nickname myself as Rolex5 to remember starting off with 5 rolexes.
                Hahaha...wait la dun rush. Get info about your Rolexes,know them well then u chiong go buy

Add some stuff into the collection like the sports models,then by the time u give to your kids,they will have the whole collection already,well almost. Haha

I guess we 2 are quite similar...hahah...Rolex passed down to us,dunno wad it is,check and check out about it and realise now you are into it also And you start buying more watches hahaha

Comment

How about this....I dun mean to not help..but this is how I learnt. I just google it...going through everything site by site

As for release dates we need the reference number which is the 6'O clock lugs there...

Comment

nice
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

How about this....I dun mean to not help..but this is how I learnt. I just google it...going through everything site by site

As for release dates we need the reference number which is the 6'O clock lugs there...
                      Hum..the 6 O'clock one. I've removed the 12 O'clock one and was already with blood and sweat liaow....
                      Now if need to remove and check 5 X rolexes, think i can faint liaow....

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                        Hi rolex5 , welcome to sg-roc. nice watches u have and even better watch u will be having.

there are plenty of sites that can offer u knowledged on rollies.

www.rolexreferencepage.com is a good one.
                        Thanks!

Comment

Hum..the 6 O'clock one. I've removed the 12 O'clock one and was already with blood and sweat liaow....
                          Now if need to remove and check 5 X rolexes, think i can faint liaow....
                          Well there is a certain way of getting it done fast....I did a video that time...pls do take a look and find out how to do it really fast...hahaha follow wad i did can already

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=359

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X