Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi guys. New here. recom me a new watch ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi guys. New here. recom me a new watch ??

hi guys. m new here.

can help me out, looking for new watch, can recommend also whats the best discount? expect how much huh.

i already got a yacht master ( bought 7 yr back ). but seldom wear. Mayb wear less thn 10 days.

usually wear omega speedmaster. but hor, dunno why ever since first day buy hor, time slow down 1, will send for service soon.

anyway, recom me a stainless steel daily wear 1. proffesional/ sport series Rolex, never buy watch long time leow, dunno price. Can u bro who hv jst bought rolex please tell me price u paid, so i know discount is like, also hor, can recom a good deal AD ??

also considering IWC ( prefer ss, dont 1 leather strap ).

thnks

None of the good IWCs will be cheap to begin with.

I like lee chay in peninsula. I find them a bit cheaper than say, hour glass. You can also try Watch Palace in Lucky Plaza.

Discounts will vary.

I would recommend the GMT Master-II as a good daily wear... a bit more practical than the submariner with the GMT function, but alas it's now a newly introduced variant and the price is high (10.5k, above list).

So... find the older 16750 if you can, its about $6.5k after discount and fast becoming a collectible.

Alternatively, there is th Explorer-II. It's time a GMT without the rotating bezel. Slightly cheaper than the submariner.

Or else, no harm getting the classic submariner 16610 w/date. About $7500.

Comment

Yep... the more popular sport models are subbbie, GMT master and explorer... see which one is more to your taste...
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

might be better if u state your budget and preference.......just ss alone is like stabbing in the dark............
        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

jst now i go walk walk ... Rolex Submariner 7.7k, Ex2 6.7k... think ok ?

budget up to 12k the most. me rough, watch go swim & pom pom with me type ... hee

Comment

budget 12k can choose fr alot of different brand of watches liao, like
            penarai gmt

omega apollo 15 limited edit

iwc aquatimer

man these watches are so sweet! hope can own them someday
            I love my casio

Comment

is the iwc this model ? IWC Aquatimer Split Minute Chronograph. Model #: IW372301.

how much huh ? u know ? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                is the iwc this model ? IWC Aquatimer Split Minute Chronograph. Model #: IW372301.

how much huh ? u know ? thanks
                list price around 15k. duno gt discount anot. u check liao let us know.
                this one is below 10k
                Last edited by andr3w; 16-07-07, 11:25 PM.
                I love my casio

Comment

well......daily wearer buy rolex lor......matches with biz suit or diving suit....

the 116710 is the hottest ss rolex sports model now (other than the ss daytona of cos...)
                  the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                  visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Get the daytona !!!.... hahaha.... then i'll wan to meet u and u muz lemme feel n touch..... the watch of course..
                    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                      Get the daytona !!!.... hahaha.... then i'll wan to meet u and u muz lemme feel n touch..... the watch of course..
                      er tat one over budget liao
                      I love my casio

Comment

wow lau, u guys, kai siow 1 more and more ex. outta budget lah...

me dunno how to take care watch 1 ... i saw the daytona ex leh... never really ask. but ard 20k. i think. for cheapest model

i check a shop no gmt in stock, but got submariner & ex2.

later i go shop shop leh, need to send my watches for service, thn go check check. hehee

Comment

How come nobody recommend the Sea Dweller har? Though the watch comes with gas escape valve for diving purposes which we dont really use (unless you are a serious diver), but it still looks good for normal use. I just got one recently. Any comments on the Dweller?

Comment

Originally posted by galant88 View Post
                            How come nobody recommend the Sea Dweller har? Though the watch comes with gas escape valve for diving purposes which we dont really use (unless you are a serious diver), but it still looks good for normal use. I just got one recently. Any comments on the Dweller?
                            It's abit bigger and heavier than the sub,it's not really worth carry the extra weight unless you are a diver.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

jst now go walk walk. .. 2nd shop i walk walk leow. i compare Sea Dweller, sub & ex2, but sea dw heavy leh, also thicker.. .. but sub no discount, sell at list, ex2 6.7k.

thn want to see see iwc, wnt millenia walk. reach there b4 8pm, hr glass & cortina both closing leow ... wow lau ... close so early. fed up...hee

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X