X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prices going up applies to ALL range?

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
      dont expect any discounts from the AD here. Even dress series no discount. But your currency + tax refund should make up for it
      Then in this case might as well buy from here

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• its very possible. those intending to buy in oz, should do homework first. buying overseas is a good experience, but beware, if you follow your heart rather then your brain, you may end up paying more then you should.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• What are you guesses/opinions Masters? Any price increase likely for Singapore? Damn. I was going to wait out till Apr-Jun to see if prices will drop.

Comment

• Well, if what was said is true, then prices will increase across the board. It's an international thing. But personally, I was wondering what has it in for ROLEX to increase it's price during this economic crisis
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• luxury goods is different to mainstream brands *imo*. people buying watches in economic hardship are those with spare money, some still unaffected (even thrive) in the crisis. thus they buy when they can afford. By the time it picks up later, prices will jump again, and the smart cookies may sell their pieces at the new prices.

Of course, just my A$0.02 and its open for debate
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Tx for sharing .
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                  luxury goods is different to mainstream brands *imo*. people buying watches in economic hardship are those with spare money, some still unaffected (even thrive) in the crisis. thus they buy when they can afford. By the time it picks up later, prices will jump again, and the smart cookies may sell their pieces at the new prices.

Of course, just my A$0.02 and its open for debate
                  I agree. To some, the current 'fluid' environment presents a difficult period; to others, it is time to buy/gather. It seems almost ironic but luxury goods buyers are almost price-insensitive. And for some of the manufacturers, hiking their prices up may even heighten their cachet among those who can still purchase these items. Just my opinion.

Comment

• went to enquire a sports model today and was quoted only 15% discount, regardless of cash or card.

seems like the economy is still strong given the stiff prices. i would have expected a 20% off or even more.

Comment

• hi..can you send the price list to me too....intend to buy soon thx...
                      rayliz@starhub.net.sg

Comment

• Hi,

Which sports model are you referring to? outlet? Coz as far as i know, no discount was given to the 16610 model sub.

Can anyone advise? Thank you very much.

Originally posted by rolexboi View Post
                        went to enquire a sports model today and was quoted only 15% discount, regardless of cash or card.

seems like the economy is still strong given the stiff prices. i would have expected a 20% off or even more.

Comment

• it's the sub TT. you're right in saying that SS model very little or no discount. the market's buying power is still strong.

Comment

• oh yes... SS Sub... some ADs even no sufficient allocation...

Comment

• I am keen to know the price too..Please PM me. Thanks.

Comment

• I guess it's a white one? Ok la, can buy.
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X