Casual talk on prices for rolex watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me how much DJ (starting price) and green sub selling in sg? sorry, I am from ozland

Comment

• Hi, anybody been to HK recently? How much is the GMTIIc now? Anyone knows of a good AD to recommend?
      Current:-

Ball: Hydrocarbon Titanium
      Panerai: PAM 111 J
      Rolex: GMTIIc

Comment

• Originally posted by shoobie View Post
        Hi, anybody been to HK recently? How much is the GMTIIc now? Anyone knows of a good AD to recommend?
        Will this thread help you?

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=31156

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          I may be a little outta touch but recalled that the list price for the ROLEX Explorer II was $8,097. Normal discount was 15% and doing a little maths, it should costs around $6,882. That was payment in any form; credit card, cash, nets, flexi-payments, etc. Maybe the list price has increased recently or discount drops?

Does anyone know if a 15% discount still applied for the Exp II? Coming to Singapore in a few weeks and hope to pick up this baby.

Comment

• Yes. I made a check with some local ADs only recently (Nov 2009) for a friend and I was informed that the discounts for ROLEX watches had dipped across the range. So instead of increasing the retail prices, ROLEX used the method of decreasing their discounts. For an Explorer II, it is currently selling at $8,097-10% discount=$7k++.

And btw, welcome to Singapore .
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• I will be in Singapore in a few weeks and I plan to visit the below ADs.

Are there any others I should visit?

Watch Palace
              Kee Hing Hung
              Sincere at Hilton
              Dickson Watch & Jewellery
              Lee Chay Watch

I plan to pick up an Exp II (white) and want the best deal.

Comment

Yes. I made a check with some local ADs only recently (Nov 2009) for a friend and I was informed that the discounts for ROLEX watches had dipped across the range. So instead of increasing the retail prices, ROLEX used the method of decreasing their discounts. For an Explorer II, it is currently selling at $8,097-10% discount=$7k++.

GOod to know. thanks a lot. So, 10% is better than here in miserable England.

How much tax can I claim back at the airport? Obviously that will take the discount up a notch higher

Comment

Yes. I made a check with some local ADs only recently (Nov 2009) for a friend and I was informed that the discounts for ROLEX watches had dipped across the range. So instead of increasing the retail prices, ROLEX used the method of decreasing their discounts. For an Explorer II, it is currently selling at $8,097-10% discount=$7k++.

Yes, that is what my AD told me too... so is true then. I doubted him @ 1st ....

Comment

• I made a check with few. It is so sad.. (the prices, I mean)
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by DM101 View Post
                      Yes, that is what my AD told me too... so is true then. I doubted him @ 1st ....
                      Not exactly what I wanted to hear

15% would have been music to my ears

Comment

• Originally posted by DM101 View Post
                        Artificially increase price

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• hi there I am new to the forum. Just bought from local AD Explorer II white dial at $6.8K yesterday .

Comment

• Originally posted by wee47 View Post
                            hi there I am new to the forum. Just bought from local AD Explorer II white dial at $6.8K yesterday .
                            Congratulation on your purchase.
                            So whats the next model u will be looking at?
                            My Small Collection :
                            GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                            JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                            Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                            Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                            Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                            PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                            BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

• Thanks
                              the green bezel submariner (is this model that commemorate rolex 50th anniversary?)

Comment

• Originally posted by wee47 View Post
                                hi there I am new to the forum. Just bought from local AD Explorer II white dial at $6.8K yesterday .
                                congrats on your new purchase. A white ex2 is always very nice.
                                Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X