Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is the new DATEJUST II 116334

Hi guys

How much is the new datejust II ( 116334 ) selling in AD or grey market?

Brand new or pre-own .

Any discount given and which shop give the best discounts ?

Comment

• stainless steel - 15-18% discount at some AD or around 9K.

Comment

• Hi, can someone please kindly advise me on the latest retail price for Sub Date 16610? I understand we cannot get discount for this model. Also, I am looking at the Sub 2-tones ceramic with either Blue or Black dial. Anyone know the latest retail price and the best discount we can get?

Thank you!
        - Rolex GMT II Ceramic V Series
        - Panerai PAM 90 L Series

Comment

• Just found this...

Local AD list price $14657 for Sub TT...one of the private dealers here selling

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Just found this...

Local AD list price $14657 for Sub TT...one of the private dealers here selling
            Haha yeah, I just saw it too. Wonder what is the discount rate now. If it is 15%, that work out to be $12,458.45 which is very close to the online grey market. Feel like grabbing one.
            - Rolex GMT II Ceramic V Series
            - Panerai PAM 90 L Series

Comment

• Anyone have good AD with great discount located at Hongkong?
              I will be be going to HK this weekend and I will like to get a ND Sub.

Pls advice.

Thanks.

Comment

• Just back from HK. Staying at Holiday Inn Golden Mile (TST) and there is a Rolex AD at the corner of the hotel. Also another Rolex AD at Silvercord about 2 minutes walk from Holiday Inn. The discount is about 8% on all Sport Models but still can bargain. Good luck in your search and enjoy your stay in HK. Weather was quite cold when I was there.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericsnow View Post
                  Haha yeah, I just saw it too. Wonder what is the discount rate now. If it is 15%, that work out to be $12,458.45 which is very close to the online grey market. Feel like grabbing one.
                  GREY market is $11,500 if the TT SUB ceramic u referring to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyap View Post
                    Just back from HK. Staying at Holiday Inn Golden Mile (TST) and there is a Rolex AD at the corner of the hotel. Also another Rolex AD at Silvercord about 2 minutes walk from Holiday Inn. The discount is about 8% on all Sport Models but still can bargain. Good luck in your search and enjoy your stay in HK. Weather was quite cold when I was there.
                    8%... mmm.. is the list price cheaper than Singapore?
                    Thank you.

Comment

• Depending on the exchange rate, my quick calculation (on only one model) shows that the list price is slightly lower perhaps due to the zero GST in HK.

Originally posted by rolexwant View Post
                      8%... mmm.. is the list price cheaper than Singapore?
                      Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyap View Post
                        Depending on the exchange rate, my quick calculation (on only one model) shows that the list price is slightly lower perhaps due to the zero GST in HK.
                        as you know, T3 rolex is w/o GST. does that conclude that buying from T3 is still cheaper?

Comment

• Originally posted by DM101 View Post
                          GREY market is $11,500 if the TT SUB ceramic u referring to.
                          Negotiable for really keen buyers, just pm me your offer, i may consider

Comment

• Originally posted by rolexwant View Post
                            as you know, T3 rolex is w/o GST. does that conclude that buying from T3 is still cheaper?
                            I was there briefly as I was late for the morning flight out. I did'nt check the prices but saw an older TT Sub Blue selling at S$11K plus (without the Ceramic bezel). Surprised to see the older model still available.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X