Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex at Golden Mile

Hi all the Rolexperts,

Has anyone visited or bought a rolex at an antique shop at the Golden Mile food center? I checked it out after it had been viewed in Ch 8 "saving money program". My personal experience is the pricing is on the high side and not very competitive. The attitude of the owner is okay but on the loud side.
    Anyway, this is my personal experience.

Hahaha I think alot of people also think that way too

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by us_888 View Post
      Hi all the Rolexperts,

Has anyone visited or bought a rolex at an antique shop at the Golden Mile food center? I checked it out after it had been viewed in Ch 8 "saving money program". My personal experience is the pricing is on the high side and not very competitive. The attitude of the owner is okay but on the loud side.
      Anyway, this is my personal experience.
      Yes,i agree that the price of his watches are on the higher side.But some of his vintage condition are super good too!

Comment

Alfred Png? Super good salesman and joker.. lol.. View by appt only! Small shop but everything also have!
        Rolex Submariner Z series

Comment

Hi all, I'm new here.

Went pass this shop a few time, thought of sending my 6694 for a service there. Any comments on this dealer? Can he able to do a good job compare to RSC? Please advise, thanks.

Comment

Bring to RSC

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Bring to RSC
              Bro, any reason behind this?

How much is the servicing charges for a 6694 in RSC?

Comment

hahaha...minimum $1000 servicing now for 6694 @ RSC....
                [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

that cpuld almost buy him another watch with some top up.... Caeden have u ever thought of servicing all your rollie together?? Muahaha

Comment

Sorry to ask again, if a watch is function nicely, it is necessary to do servicing?

What can we achieved by sending it for servicing? Appearance-wise, performance?? Hope the seniors here don't mind all these newbie's questions.

Comment

Originally posted by iMac08 View Post
                      that cpuld almost buy him another watch with some top up.... Caeden have u ever thought of servicing all your rollie together?? Muahaha
                      Cannot afford to do that...hahaha

My vintages, normally will never see RSC again, after authentication. RSC quote super prices for vintages, and still want you to change new hands, new crown...blah blah blah...hehe

Comment

By the time they change finish it is no longer a vintage. And to top it off is like paying to normalise the vintage...

Comment

Originally posted by Radeon View Post
                          Sorry to ask again, if a watch is function nicely, it is necessary to do servicing?

What can we achieved by sending it for servicing? Appearance-wise, performance?? Hope the seniors here don't mind all these newbie's questions.
                          The lubricating oils in the movement, may dry up, the gaskets might harden over time...it is advisable to service vintages every 8-10 years...

Vintages (25 years or older) have slower Beat Per Minute movements, and should not require the 5 year service requirement. But it still depends on usage.

Rolex is considering to change their 5 year service advice to 8 years...look out for it.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Radeon View Post
                            Bro, any reason behind this?

How much is the servicing charges for a 6694 in RSC?
                            I would suggest to bring to Top Hour instead of that guy...personal thing..dun like people who talk way too much..start to lose trust in someone when someone talks too much bull

Comment

Yes, I concur!

Mr Lim of Top Hour is Great! Reasonable servicing charges... and all the know how, being an Ex Rolex Tech?

Sorry for messing up your thread...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X