Time will tell - Makati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time will tell - Makati

Staying in Intercon Hotel in Makati Philippines now.

Been passing by a shop called "Time will tell" that buys sells 2nd watches. And there is this nice Daytona Black dial staring at me.

Havent check out the price yet, but is it a good idea to buy watches in Philippines? Anyone any experience?
    My Humble Collection so far....

Rolex GMT II 16710
    Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date (1500) Jordanian Eagle
    Omega Speedmaster
    Cartier Santos 100 (Ladies)
    Cartier Santos 100 (Men)
    IWC Ingenieur AMG (gone)
    Panerai 112h

Going for....

Rolex Daytona SS 116520
    Rolex Submariner 16610 LV
    JLC Master
    Mont Blanc Nicolas Rieussec
    AP ROO... maybe
    JLC Gyrotourbillon... if I strike TOTO first prize.

If you are not worried,then just go ahead lah...for me I m not that worried...I would go for it..provided price is gd

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Actually there is an official Rolex service center there in Makati, (which is quite near the hotel) you can ask the saleslady of Time Will Tell to let you get in touch with the owner. You can ask him to meet you in the RSC to have the watch authenticated, but you have to shoulder the cost of the authentication and I believe it takes a week for the RSC to give you feedback.

Cheers!

Comment

rolex watches in philippines is more ex compared to sg

Comment

That shop at the Intercon has high prices. There are better places (more reasonably priced) to buy Rolexes and other high-end time pieces. If you're restricted to Makati, there's this shop in Greenbelt 1, beside the hi-fi shop Architectural Audio. If you're willing to go to Greenhills, there are 2 in Virra Mall and if you're willing to connect directly to sellers there are good websites like this one already operating in Manila.

Comment

That's a good TIP anton.It seems that you know all the right place to buy Rolex watch.
            Selling Rolex Watch

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X