Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Absolutely sick...not for the faint-hearted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely sick...not for the faint-hearted.

You have been warned:

http://www.watchwallpapers.com/subtest.htm
    Remnants of my irresponsibility:
    "Foreign affections"
    1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
    2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
    3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
    4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
    What's NEXT?

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
    oh my god, this is really sick man. i will never do that to my sub. RIP to that sub man.

Comment

on hindsight, think that subbie might be a fake. jocke's a rollie lover, no way in hell he would destroy a legacy unless it's a fake. then again, he may be crazy enuff to committ such an act. there are afterall plenty of "xiao(4)-lang(2)" around in this era.
      "Foreign affections"
      1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
      What's NEXT?

Comment

siao.... crazy fella. but i somehow the author (jocke) would do that to a real deal.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Anti-ROLEX murderer!!!
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
            on hindsight, think that subbie might be a fake. jocke's a rollie lover, no way in hell he would destroy a legacy unless it's a fake. then again, he may be crazy enuff to committ such an act. there are afterall plenty of "xiao(4)-lang(2)" around in this era.
            I think the sub is probably a fake one. That series of tests is maybe supposed to distinguish a genuine sub from a fake one? (though there're cleverer wears of doing so) This one obviously failed
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Yup...it's a fake. But wow that's really harsh...but since it's a fake,I feel gd that 1 more fake is destroyed.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                I think the sub is probably a fake one. That series of tests is maybe supposed to distinguish a genuine sub from a fake one? (though there're cleverer wears of doing so) This one obviously failed
                to be honest, i'm still trying to ascertain if the crushed subbie is a fake.
                "Foreign affections"
                1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                What's NEXT?

Comment

I saw and checked the pic myself...it's fake for sure. The coronet is off,everything is off,crown guards...bezel pro(dunno if I spelt it right,but it;s the luminous dot there on the bezel

Comment

its a fake from what i saw, there is no serial number or model in between the lugs.
                    Rolex Submariner Z series

Comment

Originally posted by charle View Post
                      its a fake from what i saw, there is no serial number or model in between the lugs.
                      Miss that. Good observation you have
                      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                        Miss that. Good observation you have
                        Hahha...well there many flaws....so not surprised the usual serial number is not there

Comment

So it's a fake.....? You guys got me for a moment there.... I was wondering why on earth would anyone (unless siao lang or rich S*B) do dat....
                          Never Believe Your Doubts & Never Doubt Your Beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Paikia44 View Post
                            So it's a fake.....? You guys got me for a moment there.... I was wondering why on earth would anyone (unless siao lang or rich S*B) do dat....
                            Yup.....fake

Comment

Ok.. I noticed that there is something different in the pictures...
                              1) The first picture under the header "Here it is, the date model.", the crown is like in an almost 180 degrees
                              2) The twelve (12) picture under the header "It still works so I have to do some more serious stuff.", the crown is facing down...

Most probably its a different watch I suppose.. The destroyed one is surely a fake.. wahahahah!!!!
                              Last edited by jazz_samz; 25-03-08, 05:20 PM.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                              - GMT II
                              - GMT IIc TT
                              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                              - U1
                              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X