hopefully its one of many to come!

Comment

Wow congrats on the quick acquisitions!

Comment

Originally posted by Griftz View Post

It's just the normal 114060..
        how long was the wait time bro?

Comment

its great to be back here. definitely a warmer vibe than "the other rolex group" on facebook. and thanks ocean klassik for superb posts and info. ur indeed a super moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by jackpereira67 View Post
            its great to be back here. definitely a warmer vibe than "the other rolex group" on facebook. and thanks ocean klassik for superb posts and info. ur indeed a super moderator.
            Welcome back

And no, I'm not any 'super' moderator. Just helping out here and there, when there's still opportunity to.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

Welcome back

And no, I'm not any 'super' moderator. Just helping out here and there, when there's still opportunity to.
              you're very detailed in your replies to all and very helpful too. its like some places where im also registered people just are cold towards you in fact even feel like abandoning your dream of owning a rolex. but over here its very different. in fact my confidence to owning a rolex hulk someday has somewhat increased. thank you bro Oceanklassik. i sincerely hope that your fone rings soon and its the AD on the other line regarding your blro as well as other hopefuls in this forum

Comment

Originally posted by jackpereira67 View Post

you're very detailed in your replies to all and very helpful too. its like some places where im also registered people just are cold towards you in fact even feel like abandoning your dream of owning a rolex. but over here its very different. in fact my confidence to owning a rolex hulk someday has somewhat increased. thank you bro Oceanklassik. i sincerely hope that your fone rings soon and its the AD on the other line regarding your blro as well as other hopefuls in this forum
                When I started (into this hobby and watch forum), I was just new, 'empty' and sometimes naïve. Had to learn by reading up a lot; being misunderstood by people I hardly knew too. Took me a while to start to appreciate this hobby and knowing new faces. Just helping out here and there for newbies and amateurs like me to learn and share proper.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

When I started (into this hobby and watch forum), I was just new, 'empty' and sometimes naïve. Had to learn by reading up a lot; being misunderstood by people I hardly knew too. Took me a while to start to appreciate this hobby and knowing new faces. Just helping out here and there for newbies and amateurs like me to learn and share proper.
                  thanks so much for all your effort brother. truly appreciate it

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X